My greatgrandmother grew up in this house, and...
我祖上曾在這里生活過 然后...
I wanted to show it to my girls.
我希望帶我的女兒們看看
I'm sorry, Mr Stuart. This is my home. I don't give tours.
抱歉 斯圖亞特先生 這是我家 不供參觀
Mr Fabrini, this house has been in my family for more than five generations.
法布里尼先生 這棟房子在我家 流傳超過5代
My greatgreatgrandfather was born in this house on Boxing Day 1832.
我曾曾曾祖父在1832年節禮日 就出生在這
And would your greatgreatgrandfather give tours to anyone who came along?
那你曾曾曾祖父 會讓任何來訪的人參觀嗎
Certainly, especially if they had a personal connection that went back over five generations, yes.
當然 尤其是遇到一個和這里相關聯 超過5代人的人 對
Then he's a better man than me. Better man thanI.
那他是比我更好的人 比我更好的人
Obviously, you're not in control of your emotions today,
顯然 你今天沒能控制住情緒
so I will return on another day to show my daughters
我改天再帶我女兒們過來 讓她們看看
what is rightfully their birthright to see.
她們生來就有權看的東西
Right. Sure, Mr Fabrini.
好 當然 法布里尼先生
That was so embarrassing! Don't be embarrassed.
剛才真是太尷尬了 別覺得尷尬
He should be embarrassed! No!
他才應該尷尬 不
You're the one that should be embarrassed!
你才是那個應該尷尬的人
Me? I'm not embarrassed!
我 我不尷尬
That man is an asshole! You are an asshole!
那個人是個混蛋 你才是混蛋
We want you to come home.
我們想讓你回家
I'll be home in 12 days.
我12天后就回家
We want you to come home right now.
我們要你現在就回家
Honey. I know it is a big adjustment. I know.
寶貝 我知道這需要適應 我知道
Why aren't you coming home this Friday?
你為什么不這個周五回來
You said you'd come home every single weekend.
你說過你每周末都會回來的
That's what you said. I know that.
你就是這么說的 我知道
But I have registration and orientation.
但我要報名和熟悉環境
Next weekend is really not that far away.
下星期真的沒那么遙遠啦