And they do it so plump little lords like you can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort.
他們的死使象你這樣的胖老爺們 能在夏日午后享受和平安寧.
Do you think I'm plump?
你覺得我胖嗎?
Listen, Benjen may I call you Benjen?
聽著, 班揚 我可以這樣稱呼你嗎?
Call me what you like.
隨你怎樣稱呼.
I'm not sure what I've done to offend you.
我不知道我怎么冒犯到了你.
I have great admiration for The Night's Watch.
但我確實非常尊敬守夜人軍團.
I've great admiration for you as First Ranger.
我確實非常尊敬你這位首席游騎兵.
You know, my brother once told me that nothing someone says before the word "but" really counts.
我的兄弟曾經告訴我人不管說什么話, 凡在 "但是" 之前的都無關緊要.
But.
但是.
I don't believe that Giants and Ghouls and White Walkers are lurking beyond The Wall.
我不相信有巨人, 食尸鬼和異鬼什么的 在長城之外游蕩.
I believe that the only difference between us and the Wildlings is that
我相信我們.和野人的唯一區別
when The Wall went up, our ancestors happened to live on the right side of it.
只是當長城建成時, 我們的祖先恰好生活在它的兩邊.
You're right.
你是對的.
The Wildlings are no different from us.
野人和我們并沒有區別.
A little rougher maybe.
也許更野蠻一點.
But they're made of meat and bone.
但他們也是血肉之軀.
I know how to track them and I know how to kill them.
我知道怎樣追蹤和消滅他們.
It's not the Wildlings giving me sleepless nights.
野人并不是令我夜不能寐的東西.
You've never been North of The Wall, so don't tell me what's out there.
你從來沒到過長城以北,你沒資格說那里有什么.
Are you going below?
你要下去了嗎?
Keep well, keep warm. Enjoy the capital, brother.
好好保重. 好好享受首都生活, 兄弟.
Oh, I always do.
哦, 我一定會的.
I think he's starting to like me.
我想他開始喜歡我了.
"Going below"? Aye.
"下去"? 對.
Into the tunneland out the other side.
進隧洞從另一頭出去.