A bear's balls. Oh, you're joking?
真的是熊的卵蛋. 你開玩笑嗎?
And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart all fried in his own fat.
還有它的腦子, 腸子, 心和肺 全用熊油煎了.
When you're a hundred miles North of The Wall and you ate your last meal a week ago, you leave nothing for the wolves.
當你深入長城以北百里之遙 你一星期沒東西吃, 你能留給狼群的只有骨頭.
And how do a bear's balls taste?
熊的卵蛋滋味如何?
A bit chewy.
不太嚼得動.
And what about you, my Lord? What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
你呢, 我的大人? 你吃過最奇怪的東西是什么?
Do Dornish girls count?
多恩姑娘算嗎?
So you roam the Seven Kingdoms, collaring pickpockets and horse thieves and bringing them here as eager recruits?
這么說你走遍了七國全境,收羅扒手和偷馬賊帶他們來守長城?
Aye.
對.
But it's not all of 'em's done bad things.
他們也不都是渣滓.
Some of 'em's just poor lads looking for steady feed.
有些只是想吃頓飽飯的孩子.
Some of 'em's high-born lads looking for glory.
還有些是想建功立業的貴族子弟.
They have a better chance finding feed than glory.
他們吃穿不愁, 但沒有功業.
The Night's Watch is a joke to you, is it?
守夜人對你來說是個玩笑, 是嗎?
Is that what we are, Lannister?
我們就是這樣的, 蘭尼斯特?
An army of jesters in black?
穿黑衣的小丑大軍?
You don't have enough men to be an army and aside from Yoren here, none of you are particularly funny.
你的人手湊不成一支大軍除了尤倫, 你們其他人都不太好笑.
I hope we've provided you with some good stories to tell when you're back in King's Landing.
我希望我們給了你足夠的談資當你回君臨后可以拿來消遣.
But something to think about while you're drinking your wine down there,
但還希望你能好好想一想當你在喝酒,
enjoying your brothels half the boys you've seen training will die North of The Wall.
逛窯子你看到正在訓練的孩子中有半數會死在長城以北.
Might be a Wilding's axe that gets them, might be sickness, might just be the cold.
也許死于野人的斧頭,也許死于疾病,也許死于寒冷.
They die in pain.
他們會痛苦地死去.