Tell them all to stop.
叫他們都停下.
For how long?
要多久?
Until I command them otherwise.
等我的命令.
You're learning to talk like a Queen.
你說話開始象個王后了.
Not a Queen. A Khaleesi.
不是王后. 是卡麗煕.
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
雪諾大人高高在上
spitting down on the likes of you.
你們這幫廢物全扒在他腳下.
Everybody knew what this place was,
所有人都知道守夜人軍團真正的情形
but no one told me-no one but you.
卻沒人告訴我-除了你.
The Khaleesi have baby inside her.
卡麗煕懷孕了.
It is true. Her belly start to swell.
是真的. 她肚子開始大起來了.
I need to ride to Qohor.
我要去趟科霍爾.
What did Aaerys Targaryen say
伊里斯坦格利安說了什么
when you stabbed him in the back?
當你從背后刺殺他時?
He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours-
他說他最后幾小時一直在說的話...
"burn them all."
"把他們全燒死."
My brother instructs us to stage a tournament
我的兄弟指示我們舉辦一次比武競技
in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King.
以慶祝史塔克大人被任命為國王之手.
This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford.
我們負擔不起這么鋪張浪費的比賽.
I'm leaving this morning. My job is out there.
我今早就要走了. 我的職責在長城之外.
I won't let you down. You're not going.
我不會讓你失望的. 你不能去.
Here, a man gets what he earns when he earns it.
在這兒, 一個人想得到什么樣的待遇, 必須先證明自己有什么樣的本事.
I don't take orders from savages or their sluts.
我才不聽野蠻人或者他的賤女人的命令.
I don't want my brother harmed.
不希望我哥哥受到傷害.
Mormont, kill these Dothraki dogs!
莫爾蒙! 把這些多斯拉克走狗都殺了!
We've come to a dangerous place. We must protect ourselves.
我們來到了一個充滿危險的地方.
Ah!
啊!
We allow the Northerners too much power.
我們給北境人太大的權力了.
A good King knows when to save his strength
一位優秀的國王知道何時要保留力量...
and when to destroy his enemies.
何時要消滅敵人.
So you agree... The Starks are enemies?
所以你也同意...史塔克家是敵人?
Everyone who isn't us is an enemy.
非我族類者都是敵人.
Do you know whose dagger this is? Littlefinger: I do.
你知道這匕首是誰的? 我知道.
Tyrion Lannister's...
提利昂蘭尼斯特...
The imp.
小惡魔.