It must wound your pride, huh?
傷到你自尊心了, 是嗎?
Standing out there like a glorified sentry.
象個看守似的干站著.
Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin.
詹姆蘭尼斯特, 強大的泰溫之子.
Forced to mind the door while your King eats and drinks and shits and fucks.
被迫看門, 而你的國王 在吃肉喝酒拉屎或操女人.
So come on.
來吧.
We're telling war stories.
我們聊聊戰爭故事.
Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
你第一次殺的人是誰, 老頭子不算?
One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
一個兄弟會的強盜.
I was there that day.
那天我也在場.
You were only a squire, 16 years old.
你當時還是個侍從, 只有十六歲.
You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte.
你用一招漂亮的反擊殺死了西蒙托因.
Best move I ever saw.
我見過最漂亮的一招.
A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina.
托因是個勇士, 但他缺乏耐力.
Your outlaw.
那個強盜.
Any last words?
說了什么遺言嗎?
I cut his head off, so no. Hmmm.
沒有, 我砍掉了他的頭. 嗯.
What about Aerys Targaryen?
伊里斯坦格利安呢?
What did the Mad King say when you stabbed him in the back?
你從背后刺殺他時瘋王說了什么?
I never asked.
我以前沒問過.
Did he call you a traitor?
他說你是個叛徒?
Did he plead for a reprieve?
他祈求解脫?
He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours.
他說他最后幾小時一直在說的話.
"Burn them all."
"把他們全燒死."
If that's all, Your Grace.
就這樣了, 陛下.
Do the Dothraki buy their slaves?
多斯拉克人也買奴隸嗎?