You watch yourself on the road, huh?
你小心一點, 好嗎?
That temper of yours is a dangerous thing.
你的壞脾氣會給你帶來危險的.
My temper? Gods be good, you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday.
我的壞脾氣? 諸神保佑, 昨天你差點殺死了可憐的小指頭.
He still loves you.
他仍然愛著你.
Does he?
是嗎?
Off with you.
快走吧.
Yes, it's been a long time.
是的, 這么多年了.
But I still remember every face.
但我還能記得每一張臉.
You remember your first?
你記得你的第一次嗎?
Of course, Your Grace.
當然, 陛下.
Who was it?
他是誰?
A Tyroshi.
一個泰洛西人.
Never learned the name. Hmm.
不知道名字. 嗯.
How'd you do it?
你是怎么干的?
Lance through the heart.
長槍刺心.
Quick one.
干脆利落.
Lucky for you.
你真幸運.
Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall.
我的第一次是在盛夏廳之戰中對一個塔利家的小子.
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud.
我的馬中了箭, 我只得步行,在爛泥地里.
He came running at me, this dumb high-born lad,
這個貴族小子向我沖來,
thinking he could end the rebellion with single swing of his sword.
以為他能終結戰爭 憑借他手里那把劍.