Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
A:Oh, thank god! Betty? Hi, excuse me. Mum...
甲:唉.謝天謝地!貝蒂?抱歉,媽…
B:Would you pardon me for a moment, please?
乙:能等我一會兒嗎?
A:I need to trade back. All right, you can keep the scar I and the shoes.
甲:我得換回來。好吧,圍巾和鞋你留著。
B:I'm sorry, but that's just not going to be possible.
乙:抱歉,但那是不可能的。
A:What? Why?
甲:什么?為什么?
B:You know, when you leave here with an item, you're agreeing to its value. The Dolce sold at S 1,200. The Valentines... It is seven times that.
乙:你看,當你把一件東西留在這兒的時候,意味著你己經了解了它的價值。杜嘉班納只賣1200美金,而瓦倫蒂諾…可是這個價錢的七倍。
A:Please look, this has sentimental value, and I didn't realize.
甲:求你了,它對我很有紀念價值,只是我之前沒有意識到,
B:No,I'm sorry.
乙:不行,抱歉。
A:A couple of hours ago, this dress were mine,all right? Doesn't even have tags on it yet.
甲:幾個小時以前,這衣服還是我的好嗎?上面甚至還沒掛上標簽。
B:Look, it's not my fault that you don't know what a Valentine's worth.
乙:哎,這不是我的錯,你不了解瓦倫蒂諾的價值。
A:Hello? Nate, it's Jenny.
甲:嘿,奈特.我是珍妮。
B:What's going on?
乙:發生了什么嗎?
A:Listen, I wouldn't be calling you. I have anyone else to turn to. But I made a mistake, and I need to fix it. And I really need borrow some money. I...
甲:你聽著,我本來不會打電話給你的,我可以向任何人需求幫助。但是我犯了一個錯誤,我得補救。并且我真的很需要籌錢,我…
B:Jenny, just slow down.
乙:珍說,慢點說。
A:I promise I'll pay you back.
甲:我保證我會還給你的。
B:Is everything okay?
乙:你還好嗎?
A:Ah, I just...I made mistake, and I need to fix it.
甲:啊,我只是…我犯錯了,得補救。