Friends,《老友記》
A:This ring is from the 1920's. It's a one and a half carat diamond with sapphires.
甲:這是一只20年代的戒指,1.5克拉:兩側鑲有藍寶石。
B:Sir, can I ask you to...umm, could you...hold out that ring and ask me to marry you?
乙:先生,我能否請你…嗯,你能不能…拿著戒指向我求婚?
A:Okay. Will you marry me?
甲:好,你愿意嫁給我嗎?
B:Oh my God that's it, that's the ring! How much is it?
乙:天哪,就是它了。就是這個戒指!多少錢?
A:Chandler, I...I will handle this! How much is it?
甲:錢德勒,我…讓我來!多少錢?
B:8,600.00
乙:八千六。
A:We will give you $10.
甲:我們出十美元。
B:Are you interested in this ring?
乙:你們到底想不想買?
A:Yes! Yes, but I can only pay $8,000.
甲:想!想,但我只能出八千。
B:Okay, I can let it go at eight.
乙:好,八千可以。
A:We stand firm at $10.
甲:我們堅持出十美元。
B:How would you like to pay?
乙:你要怎么付賬?
A:Uh, credit card. Oh, no! No, no, but I left my credit card with Joey. Okay, I’ll go get it. You guard the ring.
甲:呃,刷卡,噢,不!不對,不對,我的卡在喬伊那。好吧,我回去拿,你守住戒指。