The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:What do you want for it?
甲:賣多少錢?
B:That's a copy of something that was on pay cable. But for my friends, let's say 250?
乙:哦,要給上過付費電視的東西的復制品定價是件很難的事。但作為我的朋友,那 就250美元怎么樣?
A:Oh, that's pretty steep.
甲:哦,也大貴了吧。
B:Well, it's a limited edition. They only made 8,000 of these bad boys.
乙:這個可是限量版的,這家伙他們只造了8000把。
A:Only 8,000? We're wasting prccious time. Buy it.
甲:只有8000把?我們是在浪費寶責的時間,快買呀。
B:Hang on. Can you do any better?
乙:等等,不能再便宜點嗎?
A:Are you kidding? I'm already giving you the friends and family discount.
甲:你在開玩笑吧?給你們的已經是親友折扣價了。
B:Oh, did you hear that? We're getting the friends and family discount. We are honored and we will take it.
乙:哦,聽到沒?我們得到了親友折扣價。我們感到很榮幸,就這個價了。
A:Slow down. Two hundred.
甲:慢點,兩百。
B:What are you doing? 250 is already the discounted price.
乙:你在做什么啊?250已經是折扣價了。
A:Will you shut up?
甲:你能閉嘴嗎?
B:Tell you what, I will go 235.
乙:好吧,235吧。
A:Maybe another price.
甲:不行,下次再買吧。
B:Okay, 225,my final offer.
乙:好吧,225,不能再低了。
A:Take it, take it.
甲:買吧,買吧。
B:Two hundred.
乙:兩百。
A:Man, you're killing me!
甲:伙計,你在要我的命啊!