He Is Just Not That Into You,《他其實沒那么喜歡你》
A:Conor Barry.
甲:我是考納班瑞。
B:Hi, it's Mary at the Blade. I'm looking at your new ad and I love it.
乙:嗨,我是布詆德公司的瑪麗。我在看你的新廣告,我很喜歡它。
A:Really? You don't think the muscle T is too much?
甲:真的嗎?你不覺得T形的肌肉太夸張了嗎?
B:I think the shirt you're wearing now is probably more you.
乙:我覺得你現在穿的村衫可能更襯你。
A:What, you here?
甲:什么?你在這兒?
B:I'm sitting right in front of you.
乙:我就生在你面前。
A:Wow, this is you. Mary.
甲:哇,這就是你啊,瑪麗。
B:It,s me. I'm me. Should I...?
乙:是我。就是我。我能…?
A:Please. Please.
甲:請便,請便。
B:Okay. Talk to you in a minute.
乙:好的,一會再聊。
A:See you in a second. Hey.
甲:待會兒見。嘿。
B:Hi.
乙:嗨。
A:How are you?
甲:你好啊。
B:It's nice to finally meet you.
乙:很高興終于見到你了。
A:Me too.
甲:我也是。
B:In person.
乙:面對面的。
A:This is a pleasant surprise. You...
甲:這真是個諭快的驚喜,你…
B:What?
乙:什么?
A:I don't know. Not what I expected.
甲:我不知道。跟我想象中的不一樣。
B:My voice doesn't match my face?
乙:我的聲音和我的臉不匹配嗎?
A:Your voice does not match your face in a good way.
甲:你的聲音沒能很好地襯出你漂亮的臉蛋。