(法語)晚上好!-(法語)晚上好!
I'm sorry to hear that. You know...-What?
我很遺憾聽到那些...-什么?
You're not that happy with your marriage.
你對你的婚姻好像不怎么滿意。
Well, this friend of mine, she's a shrink. And...-Yeah? How's she doing?
我剛才說到的那個朋友,她是位心理專家。-她怎么了?
She's a mess, but...No, she was telling me that she's been dealing with a lot of couples that are breaking up for the same reason.
她的生活很糟,不過...她告訴我她接觸過許多夫妻,都因為同一原因而分手。
What reason is that?
什么原因?
Well, all this couples expected after a few years of living together for the passion, that consuming desire, to be the same as in the beginning. -Yeah, right. -It's impossible!
他們都期望,在共同生活了幾年以后,他們的激情,那種欲望還和當初一樣。-是啊,沒錯。-這是不可能的!
No, I know, I know that...I mean, thank God, otherwise we'd end up with aneurysms if we were in that constant state of excitement, right?
不,我懂,我知道...-而且謝天謝地,如果我們一直處在那種持續亢奮狀態,我們會得動脈瘤的。
We would end up doing nothing at all with our lives.
我們一生將一事無成。
Do you think you would have finished your book if you were fucking somebody every five minutes?
如果之前你每5分鐘就做一次愛,你覺得你還能寫完你的書嗎?
I might have welcomed the challenge.
我很樂意接受這個挑戰。

But, you know, it's natural for your wife after the birth of your son, she has to give all her love to the little one. - Of course, of course.
但是,你懂嗎,很自然的,當你太太生了小孩以后,她就會把她的愛轉移到小孩身上。-當然。
Imagine that she was totally obsessed with sex, right? riding you like a wildcat. That wouldn't make any sense, right?
想想看如果她沉溺于性愛,像野貓一樣整天騎在你身上。這不合情理,對吧?
No, you know, everything you're saying makes sense. It's not about sex.
不不,你說得都很有道理。但這不是性的問題。
No, I know. It's obvious. I...You know, couples are so confused lately.
是啊,我知道。很明顯不是。我...你知道,現在的夫妻感情很復雜。
I think it must be that...men need to feel essential and they don't anymore.
我覺得肯定是因為...男人總想讓人覺得他們很重要,但事實已不是這樣了。
Because it's been imprinted in their head for so many years that they had to be the provider.
多年以來,這種觀念深植于他們腦海之中,好像他們就必須要是家里的頂梁柱。
Like, I'm a strong, independent woman in my professional life.
比如,我在工作中就是一個堅強,獨立的女性。
I don't need a man to feed me, but I still need a man to love me and that I could love, you know.
我不需要一個男人養我,但我仍要一個男人愛我,而我也愛他。
So...your driver's here. -Yeah.
好啦,我看到你的司機了。-是啊。
Well, I guess this is goodbye, and...You better give me your...- No, no.
那,我想我該告別了。你最好給我留一個你的... -不。
Why don't we just give you a ride home, wherever you're going, huh?
我們不如送你回家吧,你要去哪兒?
Well, I can take the Metro. I'm fine. - No no no...l...
這個嘛,我可以搭地鐵,我沒事。-不不不...我...
My flight's not until 10, right? I think I'm arriving two hours early. This way we can keep talking. No no no.
我的飛機要10點才飛,我會提前兩個鐘頭去。這樣我們就可以繼續談了。不不不。
Monsieur, uh...can? -It's not on the way.
先生,那個...能...?-那不順路的。
Ca vous arrive me deposer au passage Dix Rue des petits ecuries?
(法語)您能把我帶到馬場附近的十號路嗎?
Oui, oui. Allons y! Allons y! -D'accord. Ca peut etre trop tard? -Non, non, ce n'est pas de probleme!...
(法語)當然可以。我們走吧!-好的。會不會太晚了?-(法語)不,不,沒問題!
Vous pouvez me laisser au metro...au metro Chateau d'Eau. Ca ira tres bien. -Entendu! -Merci!...
(法語)您就把我帶到...“水塔”地鐵站附近就行了。那樣就好。-(法語)好的,沒問題!-(法語)謝謝!
You told him where you are and all that?
你把你的住址什么的都告訴他了?
Yeah.
是的。
So, he knows where he's going? -Yes.
他知道他要去哪了?-是的。
Glad somebody does. But this is better than the Metro, right?
太好了。這比搭地鐵好,對吧?
Definitely.
一定的。