Our new neighbors, medical-marijuana retailer Ronnie and his wife, Amber,
我們的新鄰居賣醫用大麻的Ronnie和他老婆Amber。
moved in two months ago, and...- it's been a week and a half.
搬來兩個月...- 一周半而已。
Dear God. Really? -Yeah.
神呀,真的嗎?- 是的。
I don't get it. What's scary about a giant cupcake?
我不懂。一個大蛋糕,有啥嚇人的?
We're not doing scary this year.
我家今年不嚇人。
Well, heads up...we're doing crap-your-pants scary on account of the contest, so I just hope we don't offend you over here in candy land.
那你們可要聽好了...我家打算嚇屎人,為了比賽嘛,不會冒犯到你們的甜甜屋吧。
What contest?
什么比賽?
Oh, it's something we started in the old neighborhood.
是我們在之前的小區搞起來的。
If you're into it, you, uh, chip in 20 bucks, and scariest house on the street wins the pot.
有興趣的話,交20塊錢,最恐怖的一戶可獲大麻。
Not actual pot. I'd have to see a prescription for that.
也不算大麻。得有處方我才給。

Wait. You're not a cop...-No, for the 12th time, I'm not a cop.
等等,你不是警察吧。-不,第12次告訴你,我不是警察。
Well, you are not gonna offend me with your little decorations.
你家隨便怎么弄都不會冒犯到我。
Please know that this...is Phil. When I'm in charge, it's terrifying.
我家這都是Phil的主意。我弄的時候那才叫恐怖。
I'll bet you give all the other soccer moms a good scare with that pin that says "boo."
掛個徽章,寫上"怕怕",你肯定嚇死了其他家庭婦女。
You are so lucky that I have to go to work today, or I would show you scary.
算你運氣好,我今天得上班,不然我會讓你見識什么叫恐怖。
I would win your little contest.
你的小比賽我肯定會贏。
You don't know what you're up against.
你不知道我們的本事。
We don't let preggos or people with heart trouble past our front gate.
孕婦,心臟病人都不許經過我家院子。
Couple years ago, we scared a man into the hospital almost to death.
幾年前,我們把一男的嚇進了醫院,差點喪命。
Well, since you got an excuse, princess, looks like my winning streak will carry on.
誰讓你有借口不參賽,公主,看來我家要繼續連勝了。
Might even win at the old house, too. We left that place pretty scary.
之前的房子估計也能贏。搬走前弄得很恐怖。
I'm meeting a friend for coffee.
我去跟朋友喝咖啡。
No, you're not. No. You're helping me take this all down. Everything goes. Everything except the bunny.
不行,不準去。幫我拆了這些玩意。一件不留。除了兔子。
I have plans for the bunny.
這兔子我有用。