Bit risky, wasn't it? Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen.
不覺得有點冒險嗎?從警察眼皮子底下把我帶走。
They're not that stupid. And Mrs Hudson will remember you.
他們可不是吃素的。再說了,赫德森太太也會認出你來。
You call that a risk? Nah...This is a risk. Oh, I like this bit.
你覺得那算得上冒險嗎,不...這才叫冒險。這個部分我喜歡。
Cos you don't get it yet, do ya? But you're about to.
我看你還一頭霧水呢,對吧?你馬上就會明白。
I just have to do this...Weren't expecting that, were ya? Oh, you're going to love this.
我只需拿出來...沒想到吧?這個你肯定喜歡。
Love what?
喜歡什么?
Sherlock Holmes! Look at you! Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯,看看你!本尊就坐在我對面。你的仰慕者給我講了你那個網站。
My fan?
我的仰慕者?
You are brilliant. You are a proper genius. The Science of Deduction. Now, that...is proper thinking.
你那么杰出。簡直就是個天才。演繹法。那么現在...推理的時候到了。
Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think? Don't it make you mad? Why can't people just think?
我們就來說說,人們為什么就不會思考?你不因此惱怒嗎?為什么人們就不會動動腦子呢?
Oh, I see...So you're a proper genius too.
我明白了,這么說你也是個天才咯。
Don't look it, do I? Funny little man driving a cab.
看起來不像吧?不過是個不起眼的滑稽的哥。
But you'll know better in a minute. Chances are it'll be the last thing you ever know.
不過很快自會見分曉。這可能是你有生之年所知的最后一件事。
OK, two bottles. Explain.
這兩個瓶子是什么意思。
There's a good bottle and a bad bottle. You take the pill from the good bottle, you live. You take the pill from the bad bottle...you die.
一個有毒,一個沒毒。選到沒毒的 就逃過一劫。選到有毒的...就必死無疑。
Both bottles are of course identical.
兩個瓶子完全一樣。
In every way.
毫無區別。
And you know which is which.
但你分得出來。
Of course I know.
那是當然。
But I don't.
而我卻不知道。
Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.
你都知道了還算什么游戲,就是讓你來選。
Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?
那我憑什么要選。我有什么好處?
I haven't told you the best bit yet.
最精彩的部分還沒告訴你呢。
Whatever bottle you choose, I take the pill from the other one. And then together...we take our medicine.
不管你選哪個剩下的那個都歸我。然后,我們一起...把藥吃下去。
I won't cheat. It's your choice. I'll take whatever pill you don't.
我不會使詐,由你來選。選剩的就是我的。
Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?
出乎意料吧,福爾摩斯先生?
This is what you did to the rest of them, you gave them a choice?
你也是用同樣的方法對付他們,讓他們自己來選嗎?
And now I'm giving you one. You take your time. Get yourself together. I want your best game.
現在輪到你來選了。你不用著急。慢慢考慮。讓這場游戲玩得盡興。
It's not a game, it's chance.
這不是游戲,是運氣。
I've played four times. I'm alive. It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
我都玩兒了4次,還活著。福爾摩斯先生,這不是運氣,而是博弈。
It's a game of chess, with one move...and one survivor. And this - this...is the move.
心理的博弈只需一步決出勝負。而這個...就是那一步。
Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle? You can choose either one.
想想吧,給你的這個有沒有毒?選哪一個都成。