Where are we?
這是哪里?
You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.
你對倫敦的街道了如指掌。這是哪里你很清楚。
Roland-Kerr Further Education College, Why here?
羅蘭克爾進修學院,為什么來這兒?
It's open. Cleaners are in.
這兒開著。清潔工還在。
One thing about being a cabbie - you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder. I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.
干出租有個優勢,總能輕而易舉找個僻靜地兒殺人。這樣能撈外快,居然還沒人想到。
And you just walk your victims in? How?
那你是怎么讓他們乖乖進去的?
Oh...Dull.
太老套了。
Don't worry. It gets better.
別擔心,好戲在后頭呢。
You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.
你總不能用槍逼著他們自殺吧。
I don't. It's much better than that. Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.
不需要。可比那個強多了。對付你可用不著。因為你自會跟來。
Well, what do you think? It's up to you. You're the one who's going to die here.
這兒怎么樣?你喜歡嗎。這可是你的葬身之地。
No, I'm not.
不可能。
That's what they all say. Shall we talk?
他們都這么說。咱倆聊聊吧?