No, Detective Inspector Lestrade, I need to speak to him.
不,找雷斯垂德探長,我得和他談談。
It's important. It's an emergency.
這非常重要,十萬火急。
Er, left here, please. Left here.
請往左拐,從這兒左拐。
You ready yet, Mr Holmes?
準備好了嗎,福爾摩斯先生?
Ready to play?
準備好做選擇了嗎?
Play what? It's a 50:50 chance.
有什么好選的?只有五成的勝算。
You're not playing the numbers, you're playing me.
你并不是和勝算斗,而是和我斗。
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?
我給你的那個到底有沒有毒?
Is it a bluff, or a double bluff?
猜猜我是在請君入甕,還是欲擒故縱?
Or a triple bluff?
還是在故弄玄虛?
It's still just chance.
只是運氣而已。
Four people, in a row?
運氣能連續放倒4人嗎?
It's not chance.
絕不是運氣。
Luck.
走運罷了。
It's genius!
是天賦!
I know how people think.
我知道人們會怎么想。
I know how people think I think.
也知道你們如何猜測我的想法。
I can see it all like a map inside my head.
我腦子里就像有張地圖,看得一清二楚。
Everyone's so stupid, even you.
每個人都是蠢貨,你也不例外。
Or maybe God just loves me.
也許只有我是上帝的寵兒。
Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.
不管怎樣,你也不過是個一無是處的的哥。
So...You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?
那么...你不惜冒險4次,為何都找陌生人下手?
Time to play.
尋點兒樂子唄。
Oh, I am playing.
那我也來玩玩兒。
This is my turn.
輪到我了。
There's shaving foam behind your left ear.
你的左耳后面有剃須膏,
Nobody's pointed it out to you.
也沒人提醒你。
Traces of where it's happened before, so obviously you live on your own there's no-one to tell you.
類似情況時有發生,顯然你是一個人住,所以沒人提醒你。
But there's a photograph of children.
但有一張孩子們的照片。
Their mother's been cut out of the picture.
母親卻被裁掉了。
If she'd died, she'd still be there.
如果她去世了,照片不會被裁掉。
The photograph's old, but the frame's new.
照片很舊,但相框很新。
You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.
你想念孩子們,卻無法見到他們。
Estranged father.
分居的父親。
She took the kids, but you still love them and it still hurts.
她帶走了孩子,但你還愛他們,一想到就心如刀割。
Ah, but there's more.
還有呢。
Your clothes. Recently laundered, but everything you're wearing is at least...three years old?
你的衣服,最近才洗過,但全身上下的每一件東西都至少用了3年?