There's a name, that no-one says.
有一個稱號,但大家都閉口不談。
And I'm not going to say it either.
我自然也不會說。
Now, enough chatter. Time to choose.
現在廢話少說。快選一個。
Sherlock? ! Sherlock!
夏洛克!夏洛克!
What if I don't choose either?
萬一我不選呢?
I could just walk out of here.
我可以直接走人呀。
You can take a 50:50 chance, or I can shoot you in the head.
要么你還有五成的勝算,要么我直接讓你爆頭。
Funnily enough, no-one's ever gone for that option.
不過也奇怪的是至今還沒人選擇這條路。
I'll have the gun, please.
那我選,你開槍吧。
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
Definitely. The gun.
堅定不移。就選槍。
You don't want to phone a friend?
不問問朋友的意見嗎?
The gun. I know a real gun when I see one.
開槍吧。我一看就知道是假的。
None of the others did.
其他人都未能發現。
Clearly.
顯而易見。
Well, this has been very interesting.
不錯,真是妙趣橫生。
I look forward to the court case.
期待法庭上見。
Just before you go, did you figure it out?
先別走,說說你弄明白了嗎?
Which one's the good bottle?
哪一瓶是無毒的
Course. Child's play.
當然,兒戲罷了。
Well, which one, then?
那好,挑一個吧?
Which one would you have picked?
你要挑哪個?
Just so I know whether I could have beaten you.
我只是想知道自己能否比你技高一籌。
Come on! Play the game.
別磨蹭了!開始游戲吧。
Interesting.
有意思。
So what do you think? Shall we?
你怎么看?一起吧?
Really...What do you think?
確定無疑 ...你真這么覺得?
Can you beat me?
你能贏我嗎?
Are you clever enough..... to bet your life?
你是否能窺破玄機以命相搏?
Sherlock, I bet you get bored, don't you?
夏洛克,我敢說你已百無聊賴了,不是嗎?
I know you do. A man like you. So clever.
我心里清楚。聰明如你,睿智過人。
But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it?
但若不能證明,那智謀的意義何在?
Still the addict.
就好像癮君子。
But this...this is what you're really addicted to.
而這才是真正讓你上癮的東西。
You'll do anything..... anything at all, to stop being bored.
你定會竭盡全力使出渾身解數,避免索然無味。
You're not bored now, are ya? Isn't it good?
你現在躍躍欲試了吧?美妙吧?