What are you doing here?
你來這干嘛?
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
不過是一如既往,關心你而已。
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".
我已經收到你的關照了。
Always so aggressive.
一貫如此咄咄逼人。
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
難道你從沒想過我們是同一陣營的嗎?
Oddly enough, no.
說來奇怪,沒有。
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我們之間的共同之處多得你無法置信。
This petty feud between us is simply childish.
相比之下,我們的小恩小怨不過是兒戲。
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
但有人會因此而難受。你知道這會讓老媽擔驚受怕。
I upset her? Me? It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
我讓她擔驚受怕?我嗎?讓她擔驚受怕的不是我,麥考夫。
No. No, wait...Mummy? Who's Mummy?
先別說,等等,老媽?誰的老媽?
Mother. Our mother. This is my brother, Mycroft.
母親,我們的母親。這是我哥哥,麥考夫。
Putting on weight again?
又發福了?
Losing it, in fact.
正相反,減肥了。
He's your brother?
他是你哥哥嗎?
Course he's my brother.
無疑他是我兄長。
So he's not...
那他不是...
Not what?
不是什么?
I don't know...Criminal mastermind?
不知怎么說,犯罪幕后主腦?
Close enough.
相去無幾。
For goodness' sake. I occupy a minor position in the British government.
老天爺呀。我在英國政府里官居末職。
He is the British government, when he's not too busy being the British Secret Service or the CIA on a freelance basis.
若非他業余時間忙著偷干英國情報局或中情局的活,早就獨占英國政府了。
Good evening, Mycroft.
晚安,麥考夫。
Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does for the traffic.
在我到家之前可別挑起戰爭了,我可不想被堵在半路上。
So, when you say you're concerned about him, you actually are concerned?
那天你說關心他,你是真的關心他嗎?
Yes, of course.
當然,不然還能怎樣。
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
我是說,你倆就是意氣之爭嗎?
He's always been so resentful.
他一向如此憤憤不平。
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
想象一下我們圣誕大餐的情形吧。
Yeah...No...God, no. I'd better erm...Hello again.
不,天吶,不敢想象。我最好還是...又見面了。
Hello.
你好。
We met earlier on this evening.
我們今晚早些時候見過。
Oh!
記起來了!
OK. Good night.
那好。晚安。
Goodnight, Dr Watson.
晚安,華生醫生。