OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
好吧,你明天來一趟,現在可以走了。
Erm, Sergeant Donovan has...just been explaining everything.
剛剛多諾萬警官都跟我說了。
The two pills...dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
那個真假毒藥這游戲真可怕,不是嗎?心驚肉跳呀。
Good shot.
好槍法。
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
可不是,毫無疑問,穿窗而過吧。
Well, you'd know.
別明知故問。
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
趕緊把手指的火藥灼痕去掉。
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this, but let's avoid the court case.
雖然我認為你不會因此受刑,不過上庭還是能免則免吧。
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Yes, of course I'm all right.
當然,我很好。
Well, you have just killed a man.
你剛殺了人。
Yes...
是的...
That's true. But he wasn't a very nice man.
沒錯,那是事實。不過他不算好人。
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
是呀,他真不算好人,不是嗎?
Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.
說白了就是個血腥恐怖的哥。
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
對,他就是個的哥敗類。
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
你看他帶我們兜了多少路就知道了。
Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it. - Well, you're the one who shot him.
別說了!這是罪案現場,別引我發笑。-明明是你開的槍。
Keep your voice down.
小聲點。
Sorry, it's just erm...nerves, I think. - Sorry.
抱歉,他是太緊張了。-抱歉。
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
你不會真要吞那該死的藥片吧?
Course I wasn't.
當然不會。
Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.
拖延時間而已,我知道你會來。
No, you didn't.
你才不知道。
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
你樂在其中吧?甘冒奇險就是為了證明自己聰明。
Why would I do that?
我為什么這么做?
Because you're an idiot.
因為你是個白癡。
Dinner?
一起吃晚餐嗎?
Starving.
前胸貼后背了。
End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
貝克街盡頭有家不錯的中餐館。開到凌晨兩點。
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
中餐館的好壞能從它門把下半截的新舊程度看出來。
Sherlock...That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
夏洛克 ...就是他,我跟你提過的那人。
I know exactly who that is.
我就知道是他。
So...Another case cracked.
又破奇案了。
How very public-spirited.
多么熱心公益呀。
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
但那其實并非你的動機吧?