日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 英劇學習 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:交代殺人動機

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.

你拼命維持現狀,但對將來卻一片茫然。
And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?
而現在又大開殺戒,這是為何?
Three years ago. Is that when they told you?
他們告訴你的時候是3年前吧?
Told me what?
告訴我什么?
That you're a dead man walking.
你不過是具行尸走肉而已。
So are you.
你也一樣。
You don't have long, though.
但你時日不多了。
Am I right?
沒說錯吧?
Aneurism. Right in 'ere.
動脈瘤,就在這兒。
Any breath could be my last.
我是活了今天沒明天的人。
And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.
就因為你活不長了,你就連殺4人。
I've outlived four people.
我可比那4人活得久。

sherlock39.jpg

That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.

對于得了動脈瘤的人來說再高興不過了。
No...No, there's something else.
不...應該有別的什么才對。
You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.
你并不是因為痛苦而殺人。
Bitterness is a paralytic.
痛苦只會讓你麻痹。
Love is a much more vicious motivator.
是愛讓你變得如此憤世嫉俗。
Somehow, this is about your children.
或許這和你的孩子有關。
You are good, in't ya? But how?
真有你的。但是為什么呢?
When I die they won't get much, my kids.
我死了沒有什么可以留給孩子們。
Not a lot of money in driving cabs.
開的士賺不了多少錢。
Or serial killing.
殺人也沒什么錢賺。
You'd be surprised.
說出來怕嚇著你。
Surprise me.
沒事,說吧。
I have a sponsor.
我有個幕后贊助。
You have a what?
你有一個什么?
For every life I take, money goes to my kids.
我每殺個人,他就打筆錢給我的孩子。
The more I kill...the better off they'll be.
殺得越多...他們的日子就越好過。
You see? It's nicer than you think.
看吧?比你想象的好得多。
Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
有誰會贊助一個連環殺人犯?
Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
又有誰會是夏洛克·福爾摩斯的仰慕者?
You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
對于謀殺案件,并不是只有你才這么癡迷。
There's others out there just like you, except you're just a man.
還有很多人跟你一樣,你只是一介凡人。
And they're so much more than that.
而他們卻遠不止如此。
What do you mean...more than a man?
遠不止如此是什么意思?
An organisation...? What?
難道還有組織不成...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
serial ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 序列,串列
adj. 連續的,一連串的

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 惡毒的,惡意的,兇殘的,劇烈的,嚴重的

聯想記憶
sponsor ['spɔnsə]

想一想再看

n. 保證人,贊助者,發起者,主辦者
vt.

 
bitterness ['bitənis]

想一想再看

n. 苦味,悲痛,怨恨

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 冥界警局| 胃疼呕吐视频实拍| 叫床mp3| 日本女人的b| 来月经可以喝奶茶吗| 黄瓜在线| 天台的月光| 青春之放纵作文免费阅读| 八角笼中电影| 没有下巴| 红海行动演员表| 我的公主| 妻子的秘密日本电影| 标准《弟子规》全文| 张静初的三级未删减版| 日日夜精品视频| angela white电影| 仲裁申请书模板及范文| 49图库龙门客栈| 挠咯吱窝| 视频爱爱| 我的世界,视频| 张志忠演员| 好好的电影| 网络流行歌曲2024最火前十名| 极品少妇啪啪久久蜜臀| 黄子华个人资料简介| 七年级下册语文谁是最可爱的人笔记| 黄视频免费| 章子怡和郭富城的吻戏| 电影美丽人生| 男同性网站| 托宾贝尔| 杨贵妃黄色片| 凤凰情 电影| 乔治克鲁尼电影作品| 工会会员登记表个人简历填写| i性感美女视频| 红海行动2在线观看西瓜影院| 经文大悲咒| 古天乐电影全部作品最新|