And if it's ringing, it's not here.
既然鈴聲響了,就說明不在這里。
I'll try the search again.
我再找找看。
Does it matter? Does any of it? He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down. And you're wasting your time. All our time.
這起得了半點作用嗎?他就是個瘋子,只會讓我們白費工夫。你這是浪費大家的時間。
OK, everybody...done here.
好了,各位收工。
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Oh, I recognised ya. Soon as I saw you chasing my cab. Sherlock Holmes! I was warned about you. I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
我認出了你。就在你追蹤我的時候。夏洛克·福爾摩斯!我聽說過你的厲害。也去過你的網站,才華橫溢,我喜歡。
Who warned you about me?
誰對你提過我?
Just someone out there who's noticed.
一個注意你的人。
Who?
誰?
Who would notice me?
誰會注意我?
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
你太謙虛了,福爾摩斯先生。
I'm really not.
恰恰相反。
Got yourself a fan.
你可有仰慕者呢。
Tell me more.
繼續說。
That's all you're going to know. In this lifetime.
你只能知道這么多了。在這有生之年。
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave? You know him better than I do.
他為什么這樣做,為什么就走了?你比我更了解他。
I've known him for five years and no, I don't.
我認識他五年了,但還是不了解他。
So why do you put up with him?
那你何必還來自討苦吃?
Because I'm desperate, that's why. And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky, he might even be a good one.
因為我無路可走,這就是原因。因為夏洛克·福爾摩斯是個強人,我想也許有一天,如果運氣夠好的話他能成為一個好人。