She was clever. Clever, yes! She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead. Do you see, do you get it?
她真聰明,沒錯!她比你們都聰明,可惜死了,你們明白了嗎?
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it. She planted it on him.
她的手機根本不是丟了,而是留給了兇手。
When she got out of the car, she knew that she was going to her death.
她在下車的時候就知道命不久矣。
She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.
她扔下手機,就是為了引導我們找到兇手。
But how?
但怎么找?
What? What do you mean, how?
什么怎么找?
Rachel!
瑞琪兒!
Don't you see? Rachel!
還不明白嗎?瑞琪兒!
Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing. Rachel is not a name.
瞧瞧你們,一臉茫然。傻人有傻福,真羨慕你們。瑞琪兒不是人名。
Then what is it?
那是什么?
John, on the luggage, there's a label.
約翰,箱子上有個名牌。
E-mail address. jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk
告訴我電郵地址。jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk

She didn't have a laptop, which means she did her business on her phone. A smartphone, it's e-mail enabled.
她沒有筆記本,所以是用手機談生意。是智能手機,能使用電郵。
So there was a website for her account. The username is her e-mail address, and all together, the password is?
所以我們能登陸她的賬號。用戶名是她的電郵地址,然后密碼呢?
Rachel.
瑞琪兒。
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
然后能進入她的郵箱,那又如何?
Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street. We can do much more than just read her emails. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
安德森,閉嘴。整條街的智商都被你拉低了。我們不僅能從中讀取她的郵件。這是智能手機,裝有GPS。
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online. She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
即便手機遺失了,也能進行在線定位。她在引導我們找到兇手。
Unless he got rid of it.
要是他扔了手機呢?
We know he didn't.
我們都知道他沒扔。
Come on, come on. Quickly!
來吧,來吧,快點!
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
親愛的夏洛克,那位司機...
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?
赫德森夫人,時候不早了,你是不是該用藥了?
Get vehicles, get a helicopter. This phone battery won't last for ever.
快點快點,再快點,手機的電池快耗盡了。
We'll just have a map reference, not a name.
我們又找不出名字,只有地圖上的定位點。
It's a start!
這就是突破口!
Sherlock...
夏洛克 ...
Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
然后縮小范圍,逐步排除嫌疑。
It's the first proper lead that we've had.
這是我們目前最有效的做法。
Sherlock...
夏洛克...
Where is it? Quickly, where?
它在哪里?快說?
Here. It's...in 221 Baker Street.
在這兒,貝克街221B。
How can it be here? How?
它怎么會在這里?怎么可能?
Well. Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...fell out somewhere.
也許它就在箱子里,你帶回來的時候它掉出來了。
What, and I didn't notice it? Me...I didn't notice?
我怎么會沒注意到呢?難道我沒注意到?
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
不管怎樣,我們發了短信,他回復了。
Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here, belonged to the victim...Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
伙計們,我們還要在這里找一部手機,是死者的物品,就算互不相識也能相信的人是誰?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
無論去哪都不招人疑的人是誰?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
能在鬧市中狩獵的人是誰?
Sherlock, you ok? - What...? Yeah, yeah...I'm fine.
夏洛克,你還好吧?-什么?我沒事。
So, how can the phone be here?
那部手機怎么會在這里?
Don't know.
不知道。
I'll try it again.
我再試試看。
Good idea.
好主意。
Where are you going?
你去哪兒?
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
有點悶,出去站一會兒。很快就回來。
You sure you're all right?
你真的沒事嗎?
I'm fine.
我沒事。