No, Lord Stark.
沒有, 史塔克大人.
500 men and this room was silent as a crypt.
五百個人濟濟一堂, 這里卻象墓地一樣死寂.
Except for the screams, of course,
當然除了受刑者的慘叫,
and the Mad King laughing.
還有瘋王的狂笑.
And later...
后來...
when I watched the Mad King die,
當我看到瘋王的死狀,
I remembered him laughing as your father burned...
我又想起你父親被燒死時他的笑聲...
It felt like justice.
正義終于得到了伸張.
Is that what you tell yourself at night?
你每晚就是這樣安慰自己的嗎?
You're a servant of justice?
你是在為正義服務?
That you were avenging my father when you
你認為你是在為我父親報仇...
shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?
當你將劍刺入伊里斯坦格利安的后背?
Tell me
請你告訴我
if I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back,
如果那時我的劍是從瘋王的前胸刺入,
would you admire me more?
你就會佩服我了是嗎?
You served him well
你不是為國王, 也不是為正義
when serving was safe.
你是為自己的身家性命服務.
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人.
Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人.
I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the Kingsroad.
我很遺憾地獲知你們在國王大道上遇到的麻煩事.
We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.
我們都在祈禱喬佛里王子能早日康復.
A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.
我很遺憾你沒有為那屠夫的兒子祈禱半句.
Renly! You're looking well.
藍禮! 你看起來氣色很好.
And you look tired from the road.
你看起來有點疲累.
I told them this meeting could wait another day, but
我曾提議讓會議延期舉行, 但
But we have a Kingdom to look after.
但國家大事不容拖延.
I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark.
我一直希望與您見見面, 史塔克大人.
No doubt Lady Catelyn has mentioned me.
凱特琳夫人肯定向您提起過我吧.
She has, Lord Baelish.
她是提過, 貝里席大人.
I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.
我想你也認識我的兄弟布蘭登.
All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem
熟得很. 至今我身上都還留著他的紀念
from navel to collarbone. ...
胸口上的一道傷疤.
Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.
也許你選擇了一個錯誤的決斗對象.
It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord.
我選擇的可不是他, 大人.
It was Catelyn Tully.
而是凱特琳徒利.
A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree.
一個值得為之而戰的女人, 我確信你也有同感.
I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark.
我誠摯地請求您原諒, 史塔克大人.