Welcome, Lord Stark.
歡迎, 史塔克大人.
Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council.
派席爾大學士提議召開御前會議.
The honor of your presence is requested.
希望您能大駕光臨.
Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper.
好好安頓我的女兒. 我晚餐前回來.
And, Jory, you go with them. Yes, my Lord.
喬里, 你跟他們?nèi)? 是, 大人.
If you'd like to change into something more appropriate...
你是否需要換件合適的衣服...
Thank the gods you're here, Stark.
感謝諸神, 您終于到了, 史塔克大人.
About time we had some stern, northern leadership.
目前的時局需要有堅強的北方人來領導.
About glad to see you're protecting the throne.
很高興有您在保護國王.
Sturdy old thing.
真是個笨重的家伙.
How many Kings' asses have polished it, I wonder?
不知它曾見識過多少位國王的屁股?
Um, what's the line?
嗯, 那句俗話怎么說來著?
The King shits and The Hand wipes.
國王拉屎, 首相擦屁股.
Very handsome armor.
好漂亮的鎧甲.
Not a scratch on it. I know.
連一絲刮痕都沒有. 我知道.
People have been swinging at me for years, but they always seem to miss.
多年以來無數(shù)人想擊中我, 但總是失手.
You've chosen your opponents wisely then.
這說明你很會挑選對手.
I have a knack for it.
這方面我確實很有一套.
It must be strange for you coming into this room.
當你走進這個大廳肯定有一種特別的感覺.
I was standing right here when it happened.
當年我就站在這個地方.
He was very brave, your brother.
你的兄弟他非常勇敢.
Your father too.
你的父親也一樣.
They didn't deserve to die like that.
他們不該承受那樣的酷刑.
Nobody deserves to die like that.
沒人應該承受那樣的酷刑.
But you just stood there and watched.
但你只是站在那里看.
500 men just stood there and watched.
五百個人只是站在那里看.
All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms
七國上下幾乎所有的偉大騎士們
you think anyone said a word, lifted a finger?
有誰說過一句話, 伸過一根手指頭?