It's ugly. A King should have scars
好難看. 傷疤能帶給國王榮耀
you fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father.
你打跑了一只冰原狼. 你象你父親一樣英勇.
I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything.
我根本不象他. 我沒有打跑什么狼.
It bit me and all I did was scream.
它咬了我, 我能做的只有尖叫.
And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
史塔克家兩個女孩都看見了.
That's not true. You killed the beast.
不是的. 你殺死了那只畜牲.
You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father.
你看在父親的面子上寬恕了冒犯你的那位小姐.
I didn't, I
我沒有, 我
When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne,
伊里斯坦格利安坐在鐵王座上統治七國的時候,
your father was a rebel and a traitor.
你的父親被他稱為亂臣賊子.
Someday you'll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it.
有朝一日你將坐上鐵王座, 你說的話就是真理.
Do I have to marry her?
我必須和她結婚嗎?
Yes.
是的.
She's very beautiful and young.
她是如此青春美貌.
If you don't like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions
如果你真不喜歡她, 也只需在正式場合同她在一起
and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses.
等你們成年, 生下小王子和小公主.
And if you'd rather fuck painted whores, you'll fuck painted whores.
你喜歡煙花女子就可以找煙花女子.
And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it.
你喜歡大家閨秀也可以找大家閨秀.
You are my darling boy and the world will be
你是我的寶貝兒子, 整個世界...
exactly as you want it to be.
都盡在你的掌控之中.
Do something nice for the Stark girl.
去好好安慰一下史塔克家的小姐.
I don't want to. No, but you will.
我不想去. 不想去也得去.
The occasional kindness will spare you all sorts of trouble down the road.
偶爾的善舉足以令你一帆風順.
We allow the Northerners too much power.
我們給北境人太大的權力了.
They consider themselves our equals.
讓他們覺得可以同我們平起平坐.
How would you handle them?
你想如何對待他們?
I'd double their taxes
我會成倍增加他們的稅負
and command them to supply 10,000 men to the Royal Army.
并要他們抽調一萬人加入王室軍隊.
A Royal Army?
王室軍隊?
Why should every lord command his own men?
為什么各領地的軍隊全由領主統領?
It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes.
這制度太原始了, 跟山地部落似的.
We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown,
我們應該擁有一支忠于王室的常備軍,
trained by experienced soldiers
裝備精良訓練有素
instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives.
而不是一幫臨時征召的烏合之眾.
And if the Northerners rebel?
如果北境人造反怎么辦?
I'd crush them.
我會消滅他們.
Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm
占領臨冬城, 派一個忠誠的人當城主...
as warden of the North. Uncle Kevan, maybe.
以及北境守護. 比如派凱馮舅舅去.
And these 10,000 Northern troops, would they fight for you or their lord?
那一萬名從北境來的士兵會為誰而戰呢?
For me. I'm their King. Mm-hmm.
當然是我. 我是國王啊. 嗯嗯.
But you've just invaded their homeland,
可是你入侵了他們的家園,
asked them to kill their brothers. I'm not asking.
要求他們殺死自己的兄弟. 我沒要求他們.