May I come in?
我能進來嗎?
Whose sword is that? Mine.
那把劍是誰的? 我的.
Give it to me.
把它給我.
I know this maker's mark. This is Mikken's work.
我認得這個記號. 這是密肯打的.
Where did you get this?
你從哪兒弄來的?
This is no toy.
這可不是玩具.
Little ladies shouldn't play with swords.
一個淑女尤其不該玩劍.
I wasn't playing.
我不是在玩.
And I don't want to be a lady.
我也不想當個淑女.
Come here.
過來.
Now what do you want with this?
你想用它干什么?
It's called Needle.
它叫縫衣針.
Oh, a blade with a name.
哦, 還是把有名字的劍.
And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle?
你準備拿縫衣針來對付誰?
Your sister?
你的姐姐?
Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?
你知道劍術的第一步是什么?
Stick 'em with the pointy end.
用尖的那端去刺敵人.
( Laughs ) That's the essence of it.
這的確是劍術的精髓.
I was trying to learn.
我想好好學.
I asked Mycah to practice with me.
我要米凱陪我練.
I asked him.
是我找他的.
It was my fault. No, sweet girl.
都是我的錯. 不, 親愛的孩子.
No no, you didn't kill the butcher's boy.
不不, 屠夫小弟不是你害死的.
I hate them! I hate all of them.
我恨他們! 我恨他們所有人.
The Hound, the Queen and the King
獵狗, 王后和國王
and Joffrey and Sansa.
喬佛里和珊莎.
Sansa was dragged before the King and Queen...
珊莎被帶到國王和王后跟前...
And asked to call the Prince a liar.
面臨公開指認王子說謊的巨大壓力.
So was I! He is a liar.
我不也是這樣! 他就是說謊了.
Shh, darling, listen to me.
噓, 親愛的, 聽我說.
Sansa will be married to Joffrey's someday.
有朝一日珊莎會嫁給喬佛里.
She cannot betray him.
她不能背叛他.
She must take his side even when he's wrong.
她必須站在他那邊, 即使他是錯的.
But how you can let her marry someone like that?
可是你怎么能讓她嫁給這種人?