I'd rather be dead.
我寧可死掉.
Don't ever say that. I'd rather be dead.
不要再這么說. 我寧可死掉.
Fewer eyes back here, my Lady.
這里眼線少一些, 夫人.
But still too many.
但還是太多了.
It's nine years since I've set foot in the capital.
我上次來都城已經是九年前的事了.
And no one knew who I was the last time I came either.
我上次來時也沒人認識我.
My Lady.
夫人.
Welcome to King's Landing, Lady Stark. Would you mind following us?
歡迎來到君臨, 史塔克夫人. 請您跟我們走好嗎?
I would. We've done nothing wrong.
我可以跟你們走. 但我們沒犯什么錯.
We've been instructed to escort you into the city.
我們受命護送您進城.
Instructed?
受命?
I don't know who's providing your instructions, but
我不知道是誰派你們來的, 但是
follow me, Lady Stark.
跟著我, 史塔克夫人.
Cat! Go on.
凱特! 走吧.
Go upstairs.
上樓.
You little worm!
你這混蛋!
You take me for some back-alley Sally
你當我是什么人...
you can drag into a
可以任你呼來喚去
pssst!
噓!
I meant no disrespect
我絕對沒有打算...
to you of all people.
冒犯你的意思.
How dare you bring me here!
你怎么敢帶我到這里來!
Have you lost your mind?
你發瘋了么?
No one will come looking for you here. Isn't that what you wanted?
沒人會來這里找你. 你不正希望如此么?
I'm truly sorry about the locale.
我愿真誠地表達歉意.
How did you know I was coming to King's Landing?
你怎么知道我來君臨的?
A dear friend told me.
一位親密的朋友告訴我的.
Lady Stark. Lord Varys.
史塔克夫人. 瓦里斯大人.
To see you again after so many years is a blessing.
闊別多年再次相見, 真是榮幸之至.
Your poor hands.
您的手怎么了.
How did you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我來的消息?
Knowledge is my trade, my Lady.
我的職責就是打聽消息, 夫人.