Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?
您把匕首也帶來了, 是嗎?
My little birds are everywhere...
到處都有我的小小鳥兒...
Even in the North.
即便是在北境.
They whisper to me the strangest stories.
他們帶給我千奇百怪的消息.
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亞鋼.
Do you know whose dagger this is?
你知道這匕首是誰的?
I must admit I do not.
我得承認我不知道.
( Chuckles ) Well well, this is an historic day.
嗯嗯, 真是歷史性的時刻.
Something you don't know
居然會有你不知道的事
that I do.
而我知道.
There's only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms.
這種刀在七國上下只有一把.
It's mine. Yours?
它是我的. 你的?
At least it was, until the tournament on Prince Joffrey's last Nameday.
至少曾經是, 直到喬佛里王子上次命名日的比武大會.
I bet on Ser Jaime in the jousting,
我賭詹姆爵士會贏得長槍比武,
as any sane man would.
任何明白人都會賭他贏.
When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him,
所以當百花騎士把他刺下馬時,
I lost this dagger.
我輸掉了這把匕首.
To whom?
輸給了誰?
Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂蘭尼斯特.
The imp.
小惡魔.
Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of.
葛蘭, 讓他瞧瞧你們農場小子的身手.
If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.
假如那是真劍, 你已經是死人一個了.
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
雪諾大人高高在上
spitting down on the likes of you.
你們這幫廢物全扒在他腳下.
Pyp.
派普.
Do you think Ned Stark's bastard
你認為奈德史塔克的私生子
bleeds like the rest of us?
會象我們一樣受傷流血嗎?
Next!
下一個!
Next!
下一個!
Well, Lord Snow,
嗯, 雪諾大人,
it appears you're the least useless person here.
看起來你是這群廢物里稍微有用點的一個.
Go clean yourselves up.
去把自己收拾干凈.
There's only so much I can stomach in a day.
今天我已經受夠了.