A charming man.
真是個魅力出眾的人.
Commander: I don't need him to be charming.
我不需要他有什么魅力.
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把這幫小偷和逃犯
into men of The Night's Watch.
轉化成守夜人軍團的漢子.
And how's that going, commander Mormont?
進展如何, 莫爾蒙總司令?
Slowly.
進展緩慢.
A raven came
有只渡鴉送來了...
for Ned Stark's son.
關于奈德史塔克的兒子的消息.
Good news or bad?
好消息還是壞消息?
Both.
都有.
Maester Pycelle: Lord Stark.
史塔克大人.
( Wheezing ) I meant to give you this earlier.
我本該早點把這個給你.
So forgetful these days.
如今我太健忘了.
A raven from Winterfell this morning.
今天早上從臨冬城來了只渡鴉.
Good news?
好消息?
Perhaps you'd like to share it with your wife?
也許你想和你的夫人分享這個消息?
My wife is in Winterfell. Is she?
我妻子在臨冬城. 是嗎?
WoYes, I'm looking at you.
好的, 我在這里.
I thought that she'd be safest in here.
我想她在這里最安全.
One of several such establishments I own.
這家店是我經營的.
You're a funny man.
你真是個有趣的人.
Huh? A very funny man.
嗯? 非常有趣的人.
Ned!
奈德!
Ah, the Starks
啊, 史塔克家的人
quick tempers, slow minds.
脾氣大, 腦筋慢.
You broke my nose, bastard!
你打破了我的鼻子, 雜種!