The North cannot be held not by an outsider.
北境是無法由外人掌控的.
It's too big and too wild. And when the winter comes,
那地方太廣闊太蠻荒. 當冬天來臨時,
the Seven Gods together couldn't save you and your royal army.
連七神也無力幫助你和你的王室軍隊.
A good King knows when to save his strength...
一位優秀的國王知道何時要保留力量...
And when to destroy his enemies.
何時要消滅敵人.
So you agree...
所以你也同意...
The Starks are enemies?
史塔克家是敵人?
Everyone who isn't us
非我族類者
is an enemy.
都是敵人.
Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food.
夠了, 小姐. 快吃飯吧.
I'm practicing. Practicing for what?
我在練武. 練武干什么?
The Prince. Arya, stop!
收拾王子. 艾莉亞, 住手!
He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend.
他是個騙子和懦夫, 他殺了我的朋友.
The Hound killed your friend.
是獵狗殺了你的朋友.
The Hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do.
王子讓獵狗干什么他就干什么.
You're an idiot.
你是個白癡.
You're a liar, and if you told the truth
你是個騙子, 如果你說了真話
Mycah would be alive. Enough!
米凱就不會死. 夠了!
What's happening here?
出什么事了?
Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady.
艾莉亞不想當淑女而想當野獸.
Go to your room. We'll speak later.
回你的房間去. 我們等會再談.
That's for you, love.
這個送給你, 親愛的.
The same dollmaker makes all of Princess Myrcella's toys.
彌賽拉公主的玩偶也是同一位工匠做的.
Don't you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.
我八歲起就不再玩玩偶了.
May I be excused? You've barely eaten a thing.
我能走了嗎? 你根本沒吃什么東西.
It's all right. Go on.
好吧. 走吧.
War was easier than daughters.
戰爭倒比女兒們更容易對付.
( Knocks ) Go away!
走開!
Arya, open the door.
艾莉亞, 開門.