Still not far from Pentos, Your Grace.
我們還未遠離潘托斯, 陛下.
You'd be more comfortable there.
你留在那兒會更舒服.
I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.
我沒興趣留在那兒.
I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills
我要盯著卓戈直到他兌現諾言
his end of the bargain and I have my crown.
他完成他的承諾, 我拿到我的王冠.
I have something for you.
我有樣東西給你.
First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.
第一課: 用尖的那端去刺敵人.
17 years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.
十七年前你隨勞勃拜拉席恩離去.
- And now you're leaving again. Ned: I have no choice.
現在你又要走. 我別無選擇.
There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.
加入守夜人部隊是一種巨大的榮譽.
The Starks have manned The Wall for thousands of years.
數千年來史塔克家的人一直在鎮守長城.
And you are a Stark.
你是史塔克家的一員.
Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.
丹妮莉絲坦格利安和一個多斯拉克馬王結婚了.
What of it? Tell me we're not speaking of this.
那又如何? ...我們談論這個很令人發指.
I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.
我要親手宰掉每一個坦格利安家的人.
Rapers. Not impressed by your new brothers?
強奸犯. ...對你的新兄弟印象不好?
Lovely thing about The Watch--
守夜人的美好傳說--
you discard your old family and get a whole new one.
你拋棄自己的舊家得到一個新家.
Welcome.
歡迎.
I don't think Bran fell from that tower.
我認為布蘭不是失足墜落的.
I think he was thrown. No!
他是被拋下去的. ...不!
Someone tried to kill him twice.
有人兩次試圖殺死他.
I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved.
我敢以性命保證這與蘭尼斯特家有關.
- Lord Stark must be told of this. Catelyn: I will go myself.
史塔克大人必須知道這件事. 我要親自去.
What is the meaning of this?
這是什么意思?
Joff told us what happened.
喬佛里都告訴我們了.
You and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him.
你和那小子用棍子打他, 你還放狼咬他.
That's not what happened!
事情不是這樣的!
( Growling ) Ahh!
啊!
We found no trace of the direwolf, Your Grace. 我
們找不到那只狼的蹤跡, 陛下.
- We have another wolf. As you will.
我們還有一只狼. 隨你便.
He doesn't mean Lady, does he?
他不是指淑女吧, 是不是?
Lady didn't bite anyone! She's good!
淑女從不咬人的! 她最乖了!