No, Khaleesi. You must look in his eyes always. Love comes in at the eyes.
不是這樣的,卡麗熙。你必須一直看著他的眼睛。愛從眼出。
It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man with nothing but her eyes.
據說里斯的愛格娜單憑眼神就能讓男人完事兒。
Finish a man?
讓男人完事兒?
Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia.
王侯們不遠萬里,只為與愛格娜享一夜之歡。
Magisters sold their palaces.
總督們不惜賣掉宮殿。
Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours.
卡奧們為她燒死仇敵,只求享用她幾個小時。
They say a thousand men proposed to her and she refused them all.
據說曾有一千人向她求愛,而她全都拒絕了。
Well, she sounds like an interesting woman.
聽上去是個挺有趣的女人。
I...I don't think that Drogo will like it with me on top.
我 ...我認為卓戈不會喜歡我騎在上面的。
You will make him like it, Khaleesi. Men want what they've never had.
您會讓他喜歡的,卡麗熙。男人們總是圖個新鮮。
And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch.
多斯拉克人操奴隸如同獵犬干母狗。
Are you a slave, Khaleesi?
難道您是奴隸嗎,卡麗熙?
Then don't make love like a slave.
那就別像奴隸一樣做愛。
Very good, Khaleesi.
做得很好,卡麗熙。
Out there he is the mighty Khal, but in this tent, he belongs to you.
在外面,他是強大的卡奧。但在這帳篷里,他是屬于您的。
I I don't think that this is the Dothraki way.
我覺得這不是多斯拉克人的風格。
If he wanted the Dothraki way, why did he marry you?
如果他想要多斯拉克風格,還娶你干什么?