Have you ever seen a dragon? Dragon gone, Khaleesi.
你們見過龍嗎?卡麗熙,龍已經絕跡啦。
Everywhere? Even in the east?
到處都一樣?連東方也是?
No dragon. Brave men kill them. It is known. It is known.
沒有龍了,勇者屠龍。大家都知道。大家都知道。
A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. The moon?
有個魁爾斯商人說龍是從月亮里鉆出來的。從月亮來的?
He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi, that once there were two moons in the sky.
他告訴我月亮是顆蛋,卡麗熙,天上原本有兩個月亮。
But one wandered too close to the sun, and it cracked from the heat.
但其中一個運行得太靠近太陽,受不住高熱就爆炸了。
Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons, and they drank the sun's fire.
成千上萬只龍從中涌出,吸收了太陽的火焰。
Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known. It is known.
月亮才不是什么蛋。月亮是女神,太陽的妻子。大家都知道。大家都知道。
Leave me with her.
她留下,你們都退下吧。
Why did the trader from Qarth tell you these stories?
為什么魁爾斯商人跟你說起這些?
Men like to talk when they're happy.
男人興奮時就會滔滔不絕。
Before your brother bought me for you, it was my job to make men happy.
在你哥哥把我買下獻給你前,我的工作就是討男人歡心。
How old were you?
你當時多大?
I was nine when my mother sold me to the pleasure house. Nine? !
我九歲時就被母親賣到妓院去了。九歲?!
I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi.
起初的三年我都沒碰過男人,卡麗熙。
First you must learn.
你必須先要學。
Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy?
你能教我如何取悅卡奧嗎?
Yes. Will it take three years? No.
遵命。會花上三年嗎?當然不用。