Ask me nicely and maybe I'll tell you, dwarf.
好好問我,或許我會告訴你,侏儒。
A bastard boy with nothing to inherit, off to join the ancient order of The Night's Watch, alongside his Valiant brothersinarms.
不就是一個沒有繼承權的私生子,跑來加入古老的守夜人軍團,與他英勇的戰友相依為伴的故事嘛。
The Night's Watch protects the realm from...Ah, yes yes.
守夜人是保護領土不受...對對對。
Against grumpkins and snarks and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about.
不受你小時候奶媽提到的各種古靈精怪的侵犯。
You're a smart boy. You don't believe that nonsense.
你是個聰明孩子。不會相信這種無稽之談吧。
Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
美酒下肚,一切都會好起來的。
It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.
夫人,我們該清點賬目了。
You'll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us.
這樣您才知道這次招待王室的開銷。
Talk to Poole about it.
這種事跟普爾說去。
Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady.
普爾隨老爺南下了,夫人。
We need a new steward, and there are several other appointments that require...our immediate attention. I don't care about appointments!
我們需要一個新的總管,還有好些職務要請您...立刻決定。職務任命我不管!
I'll make the appointments.
我來安排。
We'll talk about it first thing in the morning.
我們明天一早就商議此事。
Very good, my Lord. My Lady.
好的,大人。夫人,告退。