I can't have anything nice. Not the wall!
我還真是啥都不配擁有啊。別靠墻!
On my honor, I promise to aid in man's quest for shelter, to recognize I'm not just in the business of houses...
我以我的榮譽起誓,我將急客人之所急,為他們尋求庇身之所,我不僅是地產經紀,
I'm in the business of dreams in the shape of houses.
更是家庭夢想的創造者
Hey! Careful with that! It's art.
嘿!小心點!這是藝術品來著。
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信他們這就來了。
Who knows? Maybe we'll end up loving 'em.
誰知道呢?說不定咱會喜歡他們的。
Yeah. Maybe.
可能吧。
To disclose all illegal additions, shoddy construction, murders, and ghosts...
我宣誓透露所有負面信息,無論是豆腐渣工程,兇案,或是靈異事件...
Are we wrong or is there some tension between the four of us?
是我們的錯覺,還是咱四個之間氣氛真有點緊張?
Uh, maybe a little. - yeah
可能是有一點。- 嗯。
Maybe a little. - Yeah.
就一點兒。- 嗯。
I told ya. - Yeah.
跟你說了吧。- 是啊。
All right. Well...We're up for it whenever you are.
不管怎樣吧。你們要有興致咱隨時可以來一發。
Wink, wink.
你懂得。
And to put my clients' needs before my own.
我宣誓永遠將客戶的利益置于自己之上。
And mine.
還有我之上。
Someone needs her bedtime hug early.
有人想提前預支睡前抱抱了吧。
Yep. Come here.
來吧。
Hi, Ms. Plank. - Hey, Ms. Plank.
Plank老師。
Well, well, well, if it isn't Mary Ann and Ginger.
哎喲,姐妹花來了。
That's hilarious. - Okay. 'Cause...- Yeah. - Oh. Oh, that's funny.
真好笑。- 真的哎。- 懂了。- 太好笑了。
And while while we're laughing about things, uh, this is funny, too.
既然咱正樂呵著,還有件好玩的事兒呢。
It seems that we forgot to talk to Lily before coming in to see you.
我們來找您之前忘了先跟閨女商量了。
And...and she made it very clear in no uncertain terms that she loves you, and she wants to stay in your class.
結果她意思很清楚,她喜歡您,只愿意跟您班上呆著。
How...how great is that?
這多好啊?
I will take Lily back...if you are able to tell me the object of this sentence...
我可以接受Lily轉回來...只要你們能告訴我下面這句話的主旨。
Oh, gosh.
老天啊。
"Lily's parents were wrong about Mrs. Plank."
"Lily的家長誤解了Plank老師”。
Do you know it?
你知道么?
I...I...I think that the object is to humiliate us?
應該是想讓我們難堪吧?
Correct. See? I can teach anybody.
沒錯。看到沒?誰我都能教得會。