How many times do I have to tell people...you only pay for the meeting. The feelings have to be real!
我都說了多少次了。花錢買的是東西,感受靠的是心意!
Just keep your granddaughter out of my house.
叫你外孫女別再來我家了。
For all I know, you sent her over there to spy on me!
你就是派她來監視我的!
Sophie? What is she doing at your house?
Sophie,她去你家干什么?
Dating my kid.
跟我兒子約會。
Mitchell? He's got to be 40 years old.
Mitchell嗎?他都小四十了吧。
And don't you know that...Oh, I get to do this.
難道你不知道 ...我不得不說了。
Mitchell is gay.
Mitchell是同性戀來的。
Shut up.
別扯淡。
My stepson, Manny.
是我繼子,Manny。
She's dating one of you? My little, sweet Sophie?
她在跟你家人約會嗎?我的小寶貝Sophie?
That's right. My boy's dating her. He's dating her real good.
沒錯。跟我兒子。倆人如膠似漆喲。
Well, I'm gonna put an end to it.
我得了結這一切。
Great idea, Earl. 'Cause girls love take advice from their grandfathers about boys.
這就對了 Earl。小姑娘最喜歡聽外公的戀愛意見。

I banged your ex-wife!
我睡了你前妻!
If you banged Dede, I do owe you an apology.
要是你睡了Dede,那我確實該道歉。
Lily, it's daddies. Can we talk to you?
Lily,爸爸們進來啦,能聊一下嗎?
All right. Where's the spider?
好吧。蜘蛛在哪兒呢?
No, no, no, it's...it's not that. Now, listen, we have some good news.
不是啦,沒有蜘蛛。有好消息告訴你。
We...we know you've been stressed out at school, so daddy and I went down there today, and we got you into...Miss Sparrow's class!
我們知道你上學壓力很大,所以我和大爸今天去學校幫你轉到了Sparrow老師的班上!
Really? I thought you were setting me up.
你就直說了嗎?還以為留給我說呢。
But I want to stay with Mrs. Plank.
但我想留在Plank老師班上。
But why? Miss...Miss Sparrow's so fun and creative.
為什么啊?Sparrow老師有趣又有創意。
Yeah, today, she gave us yarn, and we did whatever we wanted.
對的,今天她給我們發了紗線讓我們自由發揮。
I don't want to play with yarn.
我不要玩紗線啊。
I want to read and learn math.
我想看書,學數學。
We do math.
我們也學數學啊。
Really? What's 2 plus 7?
是嗎?2加7等于幾?
27.
27。
No. No, it's 9.
不對,等于9。
But that's an honest mistake, sweetheart.
但你只是無心之過啦,寶貝。
Okay, what does blue and yellow make?
那好,藍色和黃色混在一起是什么色?
Blellow.
藍黃色。
You need to fix this.
你們可得救我。
I could not sleep all night thinking about those obnoxious people living next door to us.
我一宿沒睡,一直想著鄰居那些討厭鬼。
Especially that boy with the ripped jeans and the long hair and those blue eyes who called me hot.
尤其是那個穿破洞牛仔褲的長發碧眼男孩還膽敢說我性感。
Me? Hot? What?
我跟性感不沾邊兒啊。
Phil, you know a bad neighbor can ruin your whole life.
Phil 鄰居不好毀一生啊。
You remember my friend Juliet from yoga class?
記得我瑜伽班上的Juliet不?
We went to her brother's restaurant. Adult braces.
我們去過她哥哥的飯店。擁抱很熱情那個。
Nope.
不記得。
Black.
姓Black。
Juliet. How is she?
Juliet呀。她怎么樣了?
Miserable.
活不下去了。
These awful people moved in next door to her, and she feels like she's trapped in her house.
隔壁搬來一家爛人,她都不敢出門。
She has to run to her car every morning.
每天早晨要跑進車里才算。
That explains those calves. - Phil.
難怪小腿肌肉那么結實。- Phil。
What am I supposed to do? I have one offer, and it's way above asking.
我能怎么辦?買家開價遠高于賣家底價。
Well, I don't know. Maybe, isn't it possible that Jerry never even sees this offer?
我不知道。有沒有可能讓Jerry完全不知道有人開價呢?
Things do go missing all the time.
丟東西不是很平常的事情嘛。
I'm legally bound to present all offers.
法律規定我有義務知悉賣家所有出價。
Wink, wink. - Stop doing that. Withholding information would be a violation of the realtor's oath.
你懂得。- 少來這套。知情不報有違地產經紀的誓言。
Which you wrote.
誓言也是你自己編的嘛。
Well, I also wrote my own wedding vows. I guess I should break those, too?
我的結婚誓言也是自己寫的。難道就可以隨便違背了嗎?
Phil.
Phil。
What am I saying? I'll never send you to bed without a hug.
我說什么呢?我今生一定每晚在你入睡前擁抱你。
Manny up yet?
Manny起床了嗎?
He's getting dressed. Why?
在穿衣服。怎么了?
He was asleep when I got home last night.
昨晚我回來他已經睡了。
And I want to talk to him about the Sophie-Earl situation.
我得跟他說說Sophie和Earl的事兒。
Are you going to start again? I am tired of hearing you rant about the crazy closet world.
又來了?我聽夠了你抱怨衣櫥界的這些破事兒。
Why would I rant about crazy closet world?
我哪有什么可以抱怨的?
Those lunatics priced themselves out of business years ago.
那些二貨早就自動被淘汰出局了。
Manny? !
Manny?!
Two minutes! I'm fixing my costume!
馬上好!我在整理道具服呢!