This place is a great idea, Gloria. Did I ever tell you this is where I first tried pretzel bread?
我特別喜歡這里,Gloria。我告訴過你我第一次吃酥皮面包就是在這里嗎?
Hello, Jay.
你好,Jay。
Hello, Earl.
你好,Earl。
I invited him so that you two finally can bury the machete.
我請他來讓你們冰釋前嫌。
Well, this scumbag already buried it in my back.
他直接拿冰錐子戳我脊梁了。
You son of a bitch!
你個混蛋!
No! No! No! No! Stop it! Sit down! This is crazy. You two need to be friends.
不!不!不!不!別鬧!坐下!不要發神經。你們要和諧。
You're the only two people in the world that care so much about closets. This is silly!
全世界也只有你們倆對柜子如此真愛。這是犯傻!
I guess those angled shelves that display all your precious shoes are silly.
你展示美鞋的斜角鞋柜也是病嗎。
Or the rotating tie rack that helps a brain surgeon save valuable seconds, and, just maybe, a life.
還有旋轉領帶架幫腦科醫生節約寶貴時間,救死扶傷啊。
You fought me every step of the way on that.
你可是一直不喜歡那個。
Because the technology wasn't there yet. People were gonna get hurt!
因為當時技術還不到位。會傷到用戶!-
If you would open your ears...- Enough! You two are acting like two little boys.
如果你肯聽我的...- 夠了你們簡直像兩個小孩紙。
So I'm gonna have to handle this how my mother handled my two brothers.
讓我來搞定你倆,就像我媽搞定我兩個弟弟。
It's either you two work this out...or you kill each other.
你們要么解決矛盾...要么同歸于盡。
When Reefer Madness raised his offer, we invited the Thompsons over to try to convince them to raise theirs.
恐怖分子一家要加價,所以我們請來Thompson兩口子勸他們加更多。
We wanted to show them that the best thing about that house is its location. It's Dunphy-adjacent.
要讓他們知道這房最大的賣點就是地址。跟咱Dunphy家連著。
That was so much fun.
好開心喲。
We'll hear from you soon, huh?
咱會再聯絡吧?
You sure will.
必須的。
Sooner than you think.
分分鐘就聯絡。

All right. - Okay, bye. - Drive safe. - See ya.
好的呀。- 拜拜。- 開車小心。- 回見。
Nailed it.
搞定。
Are they gone?
他們走了嗎?
They are, but don't you worry. We are gonna see a lot more of those two soon.
是的,但別擔心。以后可就常見啦。
Oh, and hearing from them even sooner. It looks like someone didn't get their "Phil" of Dunphy.
聯絡的話,就更是分分鐘了。看來他們想要更多Phil Dunphy體驗。
No.
不要啊。
What?
怎么了?
They pulled their offer.
他們撤回了出價。
Why? What happened?
為什么?發生了什么?
You pervs probably freaked 'em out.
可能被咱一家變態嚇跑了。
What do you mean, "pervs"?
變態是什么意思?
It's short for perverts. You guys were throwing yourselves at them all night long.
就是不正常,神經病。你倆一晚上恨不得吃了他們。
What can I say? That's shoe business.
沒辦法,這可是鞋子生意啊。
Whoa, no guns allowed in this house.
嘿,在咱家得溫柔點兒。
Let's off that top, Lisa. Let's let's top that off.
敞開胸懷吧,Lisa。我的意思是再喝點兒。
Phil.
Phil。
So, this has been fun.
今晚真歡樂啊。
It'll be even more fun when you guys move in.
你們要是搬來了樂子就更多。
Well, even if we raise our offer, who knows if we'll get the house?
就算我們提高出價,也難保我們真能競價成功啊。
Fortunately, you are getting into bed with the right people.
幸運之處就在于你們跟行家混在一窩呢。
Nothing inappropriate, of course.
純生意哦。
Wink, wink.
你懂得。
But just so there's no misunderstanding, we want you.
就直說了吧,我們想要你們。
Why didn't you stop us?
你怎么不阻止我們呢?
Hey, I don't know what you guys are into.
我又不知道你們到底想干嘛。
Oh, my God. What are we gonna do?
這下完了,怎么辦呢?
Oh, relax.
別緊張。
I'm sure you guys will find a couple that wants to get with you.
你倆肯定找得到愿意跟你們4P的夫婦。
I'm here because she says you want to apologize.
我來是因為她說你要道歉。
You're the one that owes the apology to me.
該道歉的是你。
Oh, yeah? Closetcon, 1998. You sabotaged my booth.
是嗎?98年的衣櫥博覽會上。你搞壞了我的展品。
That thing collapsed because it was cheap and bought in the orient...like your wife.
那東西價廉質劣,還是中國產的,跟你老婆一樣。