Not since I fell off the roof while they were delivering our trampoline have things come together so beautifully.
這真是雪中送炭,水到渠成呢,事情辦的非常順利。
See you soon!
回頭見!
We did it. We are gonna have the best neighbors ever!
搞定,我們有最棒的鄰居了!
What's that noise?
噪聲是怎么回事?
Cool!
帥啊!
I don't want to see a stupid house.
我不想來看房子。
Hey, how 'bout you shut up and not embarrass us?
閉上嘴,別煩了能死嗎?
How 'bout you both shut up? I'm sick of listening to you.
你們兩個都閉嘴怎么樣?煩死我了。
Hey, don't talk to your dad like that, or you can go live with your boyfriend.
你要是再敢跟你老爹這個語氣講話,你就滾去跟你男朋友住。
He's not my boyfriend. I just make out with him so I don't have to take his class again.
他不是我男朋友。就為了逃課跟他親熱了幾次。
We should go say hi.
我們應該去打招呼。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
Phil, shut it down.
Phil把氣球扎了。
I'm trying! What are these things made of? Come on.
我正扎呢,這玩意怎么這么結實?快點。
Dude...- I love this place. - Me, too, baby. I always wanted a Spanish house. It'll be like living at an El Torito.
哥們...- 我喜歡這個房子- 寶貝 我也是我一直想要西班牙風的房子。就跟住在El Torito風情飯店里一樣。
Oh! Your family.
是你家人啊。
Hey, you the neighbors? You like living here? !
你們是鄰居嗎?喜歡住在這嗎?
What? I'm so sorry.
說啥?很抱歉。
It's so hard to hear over all that freeway noise, right?
馬路上這么大噪音,我聽不見呢。
Hey, then no one's gonna complain when I'm revving my cars, my bike, or my lady.
再也沒人怨聲載道了,可以盡情發動汽車,摩托,還有我老婆。
I'm Ronnie Lafontaine. And this hot lady right here is my wife, Amber.
我叫Ronnie Lafontaine。這位性感火辣的妞兒是我的老婆Amber。
And these two little hellraisers are Tammy and Ronnie Jr.
這兩個小鬼是Tammy跟小Ronnie。
Hey. - Hey, hot stuff. -M-m-m-me? Um...Hello.
嗨。- 小妞你好啊。-說我嗎...你好。
Damn, this neighborhood's sweet.
這街坊可真好啊。
Yeah, it's close to my work, too.
離我工作的地方也近。
Wh...uh, what is your line of work, Ronnie?
Ronnie,你是干什么的呢?
Well, I'm basically a doctor.
我算是一個醫生吧。
Oh, stop being modest.
別謙虛了。
He owns, like, a buttload of medical-weed dispensaries.
他有一大間藥店,滿是醫用大麻。
Ah, that's where I know...Oh, hello?
啊,那個地方我知... 呃,喂?
Honey, you look a little nauseous.
你看著有點反胃啊。
Yeah. Yeah, a little.
是有點。
Hey, I got something for that.
我有藥的。
All good.
我沒事。
How could you bring her to my home?
你怎么能把她領到家里呢?
She's the granddaughter of my worst enemy.
她是我宿敵的孫女。
I had no idea who she was. I met her in my theater group.
我又不知道她是誰。在劇社里認識的。
I'm Caesar, and she's concubine #3. It was bound to happen.
我演凱撒大帝,她是我的3號夫人。一切都發生得太快了。
Earl Chambers is a liar and a backstabber who betrayed me and never apologized.
Earl Chambers胡說八道,背后捅刀,他背叛了我卻從未道歉。
Jay, please. It's just closets.
Jay 就是櫥櫥柜柜的小事。
I wish it was just closets. I respect those guys.
是小事就好了。我就不會找他們麻煩。
Damn it, she saw the sock it to me!
該死,她看見了我的發明!
So what?
那又怎么了?
If she can remember how it works, she's gonna tell Earl all about it.
如果她記起來原理是什么,她會跟Earl全盤托出。
If she can remember how it works? You put the sock in a box. Even Joe could have thought of that.
如果她記起來原理是什么?你把一雙襪子扔進盒子里。Joe都會。
What else did you discuss with her?
你還跟她說什么了?
Did you mention we've been experimenting with lighted hanging rods?
提起正在實驗輕型晾衣架了嗎?
I don't have a great rap with girls, but it's better than that.
雖然不擅長跟女生聊天,但不至于說那個。
Well, you're gonna use it with someone else 'cause I forbid you to see her.
你可以跟別的姑娘說這個,因為你以后不許跟她交往了。
What? That's not fair.
什么?那不公平。
What's not fair is me picking up the pieces of my life while Earl gets to be an extra on "Dallas"!
對我才不公平呢,事業被搞得一塌糊涂,Earl卻跑去客串"家族風云"了!