Okay. I'm taking off.
好,我出發啦。
Where are you going?
去哪啊?
I thought we were going to give a chicken the best day of its life.
咱不是要讓小雞”終極快樂一日游”咩。
I hate that we keep rescheduling that, but being a realtor man means working on Sundays, like priests and Lesley Stahl.
我也不想老是改期,不過作為房產經紀,周末開工也是難免的,跟神父、著名電視主持人一樣。
Good luck out there, honey. We're all counting on you.
開工好運,親。大伙兒都靠你了。
Just got to make it through this commute. I'll call when I get there.
搞定這筆算完事。我到地兒就吱聲。
I'm there!
到啦!
Have a great day!
工作愉快!
I am handling the sale of our neighbor Jerry's house.
我在幫鄰居Jerry賣房子。
He's selling it and moving into a bachelor pad now that he's officially divorced.
他已經正式離婚,因而要賣房,然后搬去單身公寓。
Which is great!
這是個好消息!
Well, I don't know about "great."
說不上算不算”好”。
I mean, you can come and go as you please, I suppose, and maybe see what's up with the U.P.S. girl who's always asking if you work out, or...
我是說,來去自由,順便還可以多看幾眼那些總問你是否健身的快遞小妹,
It's great because we have the rare opportunity to choose our new neighbors.
這是好消息是因為機會難得,我們可以選擇自己的新鄰居。
While still looking out for my client's best interests, of course.
當然,客戶的利益依舊掛心頭。
Wink wink.
你懂得。
I'm in kind of in a delicate spot...stuck between my wife and the guy next door, but I'm pretty sure I can satisfy them both simultaneously.
我現在的處境有點微妙,夾在自家老婆和隔壁鄰居之間,但我自信能讓雙方都滿意。
Okay. That's them. That's them. Everybody look like you're gardening. Luke, grab that little hoe.
來了,就是他們。全體注意,做園藝狀。Luke,拿"雛"子。
Uh, I...I don't think that's what she meant. Is it?
她貌似不是那意思。還是說…
Okay, why are we doing this?
咱這是干嘛?
This is their third visit, and we want to look good.
這是他們第三次看房,得給人家留個好印象。
What's so great about them?
他們有什么好?
They're very well-liked in their neighborhood, they have very polite children, and they are sophisticated.
之前鄰里和睦,孩子有禮貌,家長有教養。
The husband is a huge wine collector.
丈夫是紅酒收藏大家。
Oh, there it is.
重點來了。
All right, this is it. This is it. Okay, look sharp.
行了,注意了。精神點兒。
Luke, what's on your face?
Luke,你臉上是啥?
I don't know. What color is it?
不知道,啥顏色?
Why isn't it coming off?
怎么還擦不掉呢?
This feels like a panic move.
你這感覺像是慌不擇路呢。
Hey...again. Hello.
又碰上啦,你們好呀。
Morning. - Hello.
早安- 哈嘍。
Just doing a little family gardening.
一家人弄點小園藝。
See ya.
回見。
It's peanut butter, by the way.
對了,他臉上那是花生醬。
We ran out of peanut butter two days ago.
兩天前就吃光了。
Holy cow. It works!
神吶,居然能行!
What is he doing?
他干嘛呢?
He's putting socks in a soda box and pulling them out.
把襪子塞進飲料盒子,然后拽出來。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
This is like when my grandmother started combing her hair with a cactus.
這就像我祖母抄個仙人掌梳頭發。
Jay, Jay, who is the president?
Jay,Jay,現在誰當總統?
I will be when they see this. Check this out. What's my biggest problem in the bedroom?
等這個面市,那就得是我。看著哈。我臥室最大的難題是啥?
Thank God.
可是得救了。
It's that I'm always wearing the same socks because they're always up front.
我總連續穿同一雙襪子,因為它總是塞在最外面。
But this bad boy stores and rotates your socks. It's gonna revolutionize the closet industry.
這個小東西可以存放襪子,同時不斷循環更替。衣櫥產業要劇變啊。
What an exciting time to be alive.
生而逢時啊。
I'm gonna get my lawyer on the horn, try to lock the name down. Check this..."sock it to me."
得聯系律師,趕緊把名兒定了。這個怎么樣?"襪我時代"。
How about "soxbox?"
"襪子盒"怎么樣?
Gloria, please. I'm selling a lifestyle here.
Gloria,我們銷售的可是生活理念。
Uh, mom, we're gonna go head out by the pool.
媽媽,我們去泳池邊玩。
No, no, no, wait. Say hello. Jay, this is Sophie.
別介,停下打個招呼。Jay,這位是Sophie。
Hello.
你好。
Hi, Mr. Pritchett.
您好,Pritchett先生。