How many guys your age would kill to be used by a girl like Sam?
你這個年紀,有多少男生愿意付出一切讓薩姆利用?
She picked you. She used you.
她選了你。她利用了你。
I was a body, Jay.
我就是個泄欲工具,杰。
Come on. If she had picked an average guy, that boyfriend never would have got jealous.
拜托,如果她選了個普通男生,那個男友根本不會嫉妒。
She had to pick a guy on his level.
她得選一個和那個男友一個水平的。
Yeah. Maybe.
是的,可能吧。
Oh, I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不會騙你。
It sucks, and sometimes it's got to suck for a while.
這很糟糕,有時候糟糕的感覺還會持續一陣子。
I just wish I could say some magic words or give you a hug...make it all go away.
我真希望我可以說出什么咒語或是擁抱你,就讓這感覺煙消云散。
Can I still have a sip of that scotch like you said?
你說我可以抿一口威士忌還算話嗎?
Okay, I just opened a bottle, a beautiful 18yearold, fullbodied.
我剛開了一瓶18年陳釀,味道醇厚。
Sam!
薩姆!
Okay. Okay.
好啦。好啦。
Marco! Marco! Polo? Marco! Marco!
馬可!馬可!波羅!馬可!馬可!
Polo! Polo! Polo!
波羅!波羅!波羅!
Who rings the bell in the middle of the night? It is the creepiest thing.
大半夜的誰會按門鈴啊?真令人毛骨悚然。
I'm sure it's just, I don't know, Some guy's car broke down and he wants to use our phone.
我不知道,我肯定只是某人車壞了,想借我家電話。
Have you ever seen a movie?
你沒看過恐怖片嗎?
Okay, do you remember how sad I was when you guys left the hotel room?
你還記得你們離開旅館房間時我有多傷心嗎?
Phil, what is on the other side of that door?
菲爾,門外是什么人?
Hi, Marco.
你好,馬可。
Hey, guys.
各位好。
It's possible they misunderstood me when I said, "You guys should stop by."
我說"你們應該來我家玩",他們有可能誤會了。
Yeah, "You guys should stop by."
你們應該來我家玩。
Marco!
馬可!
All right.
這下可好。
What is happening? !
什么情況?!