不要!
Hello? Mitchell, we won! And I looked back, and you weren't there! Please don't be mad at me.
喂?米奇爾,我們贏了!我回頭看你不在了!請別生我的氣。
I'm on the fence.
我在柵欄上。
I don't blame you. I feel stupid for making you think this was all your fault.
我不怪你。我真傻,讓你感覺這一切是你的錯。
No! I'm on the fence. Look to your right. I was trying to leave, and then I got stuck on this fence With my my pant leg is...
不,我在柵欄上。看你右邊。我想離開結果被卡住了我的褲腿...
What were you thinking? We both know you're not a good climber. Well, I know that. There's a parking lot right over there. I'm parked over here.
你在想什么呢?我們都知道你不擅長攀爬。-我知道。-那邊就有停車場。我把車停這里了。
Sit right sit right sit right there. Sit right there.
穩住,穩住。穩住了。
Okay, okay, put me down. Two, three.
好了,放我下來 二,三。
You don't have to throw me.
你不用把我扔出去吧。
Look, I I get why you don't want me here.
我明白你為什么不想讓我來這里。
II know there's no such thing as bad luck, But there there is bad energy, And I bring a lot of that to your whole sports world.
我知道不存在什么噩運,但是存在負能量,我給你的體育世界帶去了不少負能量。
And that's that's because of my own history with it and you deserve better.
那是因為我和體育有段糾結的過去,我應該做得更好才對。

I couldn't do better. You know what? Why can't we look at sports like one of those friends that one of us likes and the other doesn't?
你已經最好了,知道嗎?咱們何不把體育看作是朋友當中你們二人一個喜歡一個討厭的那種?
Sports can be like your mom.
體育就像你媽媽。
You know, actually, II didn't hate this.
其實吧,我不討厭這個。
Oh, shut up.
少來了。
No, I didn't. II was kind of getting into the whole football culture.
不,我不討厭。我有些領略到橄欖球文化了。
There is an elegance that this has...
其中有種高雅...
No! No! This is vicuna! You neanderthals!
不!不!這可是駱馬毛的!你們這些原始人!
Great game, champ.
精彩的比賽,冠軍。
Thanks.
謝謝。
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Yeah, just a little tired. It was a big day. Good night.
只是有些累了。今天很累,晚安。
Night, kid.
晚安,孩子。
Hey, wait a second.
稍等。
Your team just won six straight. Let's celebrate with a little scotch. You're old enough for your first sip.
你們隊剛剛連贏六場。咱們用威士忌來慶祝下。你已經大到可以抿第一口了。
She dumped me, Jay.
她甩了我,杰。
Okay, we're gonna do this.
咱們來說說。
She was just using me to make her old boyfriend jealous. Now they're back together.
她只是利用我讓她年長的男友嫉妒?,F在他們復合了。
Don't tell mom, okay? I had a sense she didn't like Sam.
不要告訴媽媽,好嗎?我感覺到她不喜歡薩姆。
Really? She didn't say anything.
是嗎?她什么也沒說。
My first girlfriend. She was perfect.
我的初戀女友。她好完美。
Eh, a little wide in the can.
屁股有點大。
Jay. I'm sorry. Just...You ask me, you're lucky.
杰。對不起,要我說,你很幸運。
She dumped me by text while making out with her old boyfriend.
她發短信甩我的當時還在和她年長的男友熱吻。
I broke down crying. My charcoal ran like mascara. I had to be comforted by the other team's mascot. Lucky? Think about it.
我崩潰哭泣,炭筆條花得跟睫毛膏一樣。得靠另一隊的吉利物安慰我來著。這是幸運嗎?好好想想。