Do you know if Alex got my text?
艾麗克斯收到我的信息了嗎?
Your swipecard wine.
給你刷卡買的酒。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Hey, so, I was talking to those sad guys that are in the lobby, and they said the hotel's been halfempty all week.
剛才我在大廳里跟那幾個苦悶男人聊天,他們說旅館這周半數房間都空著。
Halffull, honey. Be positive for once in your life.
是半數房間住滿了,寶貝兒。生活中要保持樂觀的態度。
Okay, not quite the point I was making.
好的,但這不是我想表達的意思。
I want to hear your point, but right now, this magic juice is gonna help mama turn that bathtub into a swimup bar.
我很想聽你表達你的意思,不過現在這杯神奇的果汁會讓媽媽在浴缸里體驗池濱酒吧的樂趣。
I'm just saying we could have been in two hotel rooms this entire time. Okay.
我要說的是我們從一開始就可以開兩間房分開住。好吧。
Wait.
等等。
So, dad put us through hell for nothing?
你是說爸爸讓我們無緣無故遭了這么多罪?
Do you guys hear that?
你們聽見了嗎?
The sound of my hero falling off his pedestal?
我的英雄從圣壇上掉下的聲音嗎?
Uh, no. The sound of your hero playing with the Nigerians in the pool.
不是。你的英雄在泳池和那些尼日利亞人嬉戲的聲音。
Okay, so, when I say "Marco"...Hi, Marco. No, no, I'm Phil. I'm gonna say "Marco" and then...
好了,當我說"馬可"時...-你好,馬可。不不,我是菲爾。我要說的是"馬可" 然后...
Hi, Phil.
你好,菲爾。
Let's take it from the top. I'm gonna close my eyes.
我們重新再來。我要閉上我的眼睛。
No, no, not not you, Ayoola. You keep your eyes open. Can you open... Marco!
不不不,不是你,阿尤拉。你睜著眼睛就好。你能睜開... 馬可
No, uh, Lyapo, can you stay in the pool? That way, when I say "Marco"... Hi, Marco. Come on.
不,易亞卜,不要離開泳池好嗎?這樣當我說"馬可"... 你好馬可。-天哪。
He has a room to himself, and that's what he's doing?
整個房間都是他的,他卻在干這個嗎?
How surprised should we be? I mean, he's basically a hyperactive toddler that just wants to play all the time.
我們應該感到驚訝嗎?他基本上就是個極度活躍的小孩子,整天都想著玩兒。
Yeah. Although it's really more about wanting to spend time with us. It's kind of all dad ever wants.
沒錯。但其實他真正想要的是和我們在一起。這基本上是爸爸的全部心愿。
That's true. He's, like, obsessed with us.
你說得對。他就好像總喜歡纏著我們。
Do you think he lied about the hotel being booked just so we'd all have to spend time together?
你們覺得他騙我們旅館客滿了是為了能和我們待在一起嗎?
And we totally ditched him.
可我們卻拋棄了他。
Even after he jumped on that sex grenade for us.
他甚至為了我們撲到那瓶性感炸彈香水上。
Butterfingers. I spilled my wine in the tub. Would you mind, sweetie?
手太滑了,酒撒到浴缸里了。能再給我來一杯嗎,寶貝兒?
What?
怎么了
Only 6 seconds left. The dolphins still down by 3.
還剩6秒鐘。海豚隊還落后三分。
40 short yards, 6 long seconds. We've got this.
短短40碼,長長的6秒。我們可以的。
On three, "Go, dolphins." Two, three go, dolphins!
數到三一起來"加油!海豚"。二三,加油,海豚!
All right, Manny, this is a real hail mary.
好了,曼尼,只求上天保佑了。
Win or lose, I still have a hot girlfriend.
無論輸贏,我依然有個漂亮女友。
Dolphins come to the line. There's the snap. Tommy Park back to pass.
海豚隊來到場邊。斷球了。湯米·帕克回傳。
He looks downfield. Hit it. Hit it! Hit it! He's got a receiver.
他看到前場??靷鳌?靷鳎】靷?!傳給了接球手。
Touchdown, dolphins!
海豚隊觸地得分!
We won! Mitchell, we won!
我們贏了!米奇爾!我們贏了!