You lied to me.
你騙了我
An odd accusation coming from you.
你這是從何說起
When you came home, you said you were through
你回來的時候說,你不會
investigating Robert's death.
再調查羅伯特的死因了
Robert was my oldest friend.
羅伯特是我的老朋友
Do you take me for a man
你以為我是那種
who wouldn't avenge his best friend's murder?
不為自己的摯友報仇的人嗎
I thought I could forget about it,
我以為我會忘記這件事
go back to the way things were.
回到正軌
But you told me too many lies, Moira.
但是你騙了我太多次了,莫伊拉
You embezzled money from the company.
你挪用公司資金
Salvaged the Queen's Gambit. Why, Moira?
打撈"金牌奎恩"號沉船,為什么,莫伊拉
What was it all for?
到底是為了什么
For leverage.
為了對付別人
Against whom?
對付誰
Against whom?
到底是誰
People who you made very angry.
你惹怒的那些人
Well, then let me help you fight them.
那就讓我幫你對抗他們
I can't fight them.
我不能對抗他們
I am them.
我也是他們的一員
I have tried so hard to convince myself that I'm not.
我一直很努力地讓自己相信我不是其中一員
And loving you...
一心去愛你...
You were my salvation.
是你拯救了我
Moira.
莫伊拉
Moira.
莫伊拉
Whatever you've done,
不管你做過什么
and whoever these people are,
不論他們是什么人
the time for lies is over.
都不要再說謊了
You need to tell me exactly what's going on.
你需要告訴我到底發生了什么
Let's just get through the party...
我們先去參加派對
and I promise I will tell you everything.
派對結束后我一定把一切都告訴你
Tommy, do you mind if I talk to Oliver for a minute?
湯米,我想跟奧利弗談談可以嗎
Yeah, I'll go grab us a couple drinks.
好,我去拿點喝的
And drink them both.
然后自己都喝掉
I know it's probably not
我知道你看到我和湯米在一起
easy for you to see Tommy and I together.
可能不好過
Ah, the invitation said "Plus one",
請柬上說要帶女伴
Not minus Laurel.
又沒說不準帶勞蕾爾
I've been wanting to move forward with him,
我一直想和他重新開始生活
but something's been holding me back.
但有些問題總是困擾著我
I keep making these excuses;
我一直不停找借口
That it's my dad,
我爸的原因
it's my work, when really...
工作的原因,直到我意識到
it's you.
是因為你
But for five years,
但五年過去了
I was emotionally...off,
我不再
off, because you had died.
為此糾纏,因為你死了
And the truth is,
事實上
the last person that I expected
最讓我沒想到的那個人
to make me feel again...
卻讓我又重新燃起
Has.
對感情的希望
I'm happy.
我很高興
For both of you.
為你們兩個
Thank you.
謝謝你