According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department
星城警署的大量資料顯示
it is clear that this Vigilante's cycle of violence has escalated.
這個治安維護者的罪行正在擴大
I'm asking our citizens to keep a close eye out
我呼吁市民密切關注此案
and to report anything suspicious.
并報告任何可疑事件
A tip line has been set up,
匿名熱線已成立
and a reward will be offered
對于協助警方
to anyone who aids the authorities
抓捕兇手的人
in the capture of this madman.
我們將給予獎勵
It isn't him, is it?
這不是他,對嗎
We are all frustrated with the crime plaguing our city.
我們都在為城市的犯罪事件備受折磨
The man in the hood didn't kill those people.
兜帽男并沒有殺那些人
You're the one who said he was a monster.
是你說他是個魔頭的
He was protecting me.
那時他是為了保護我
It's different.
那不一樣
The apprehension of this so-called "Hood"
這個所謂"兜帽男"
that has been terrorizing our city.
在恐怖襲擊我們的城市
As police commissioner...
正如警署長官
It's probably Joanna.
估計是喬安娜
She said she was going to come by with some files.
她說要來送些文件
Merry Christmas, Sir.
圣誕節快樂,先生
How are you?
你好嗎
Proficient with firearms.
玩槍一門靈
Dad.
爸爸
I told you I wanted to spend the holidays with my dad.
我告訴過你我想和我爸過節了
Right. Because of Sara.
沒錯,因為莎拉
Because it makes the holidays a tough time.
因為她的死讓過節變得很痛苦
But when you are with someone,
但是如果你和某個人在一起
as I want to be with you,
就像我想和你在一起一樣
then there aren't tough times.
那樣的話就不是難熬的日子
There's just times.
只是普通的日子而已
Something is holding you back.
你還受過去一些事的牽絆
The Queens are having a last-minute Christmas party,
奎恩家要舉辦圣誕派對
and I would like for you to be my plus one.
我想讓你當我的女伴
I, um, was looking through some old photographs
我翻老照片的時候
and...I found this.
發現了這個
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
Bad enough you're friends with this guy,
你跟這個人做朋友就已經夠了
and now he's your...what?
現在他這是算你的...什么
I don't know what he is.
我也不知道他算什么
But he's not wrong.
但是他說對了
Something is holding me back.
有些事仍然牽絆著我
Right. Keep listening to that something.
對,你就繼續聽他胡說吧
I try to stay out of your personal life, Laurel,
我盡量不干涉你的私生活,勞蕾爾
I really do, but these guys-- Merlyn, Queen--
我真不想干涉,但是梅林,奎恩這種人...
I mean, they're selfish. They think they can treat people
他們為人自私,以為可以為所欲為的
any way they damn please.
對待別人
It's you, me, and Sarah.
是你,我,還有莎拉
What?
什么