I see the halls are decked.
大廳裝飾一新了
You OK?
你沒事吧
I'll manage.
我能應付
Is everyone having a good time?
大家都還開心吧
You sure you want to do this, man?
你確定你要這樣做嗎,兄弟
Maybe now is not the best time
或許現在不是
for you to be Martha Stewart's elf.
當瑪莎·斯圖爾特的精靈的最好時機
My family needs this party, Diggle.
我的家人需要這個派對,狄格爾
Which means that I need it.
也就是說我需要
Hey, dude. Thea invited me.
嗨,老兄,西婭邀請我來的
I hope that's cool.
希望你不會介意
These are for your mom.
這是給你母親的
Smooth.
真圓滑
Good luck, kid.
祝你好運,孩子
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你能過來
Oliver.
奧利弗
You guys look great.
你們看上去很棒
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
Let's get a holiday photo.
我們拍張節日照吧
I already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver.
我已經把圣誕賀卡寄出去了,奧利弗
Mom, let's get a picture just for the 4 of us.
媽,就拍一張我們四個人的紀念照
Of course.
當然
Excuse me. Mrs. Queen? These are for you.
你好,奎恩夫人,這是給您的
Well, thank you.
謝謝
I'll--I'll go put this in water.
我去把花放進水里
Is everything all right?
一切都還好嗎
You and I should talk alone.
我們需要單獨談談
Everything OK between the two of you?
你們兩個人之間沒事吧
Yeah. I'm sure it'll work itself out.
沒事,會解決的
So glad that both of you could make it.
真高興你們兩個人都能來
Merry Christmas, man. Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂,兄弟。圣誕快樂
Merry Christmas.Hi.
圣誕快樂。嗨
So how long do you guys think it'll be
你們覺得這種奇怪的氛圍
till this isn't so weird?
還要持續多久
You know, the 3 of us.
我們三個之間的這種
It's not weird at all.
其實并不奇怪