Thea, it's something to tell you.
西婭,有件事情想讓你知道
Oliver!
奧利弗
Hit the road.
趕緊滾
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing,
有趣的是,我想問你同樣的事
Because there's a party going on downstairs
因為樓下是我特地為你準備的
that I threw for you.
派對
I told you, I didn't want a party.
我告訴過你,我不想要什么派對
But you didn't care.
可你不聽
Because you came down with the holiday blues.
因為你有假日綜合癥
I've been trying to get you to open up for months.
幾個月來我都想讓你對我敞開心扉
All this party is doing is bringing back memories
這個派對就是為了讓我們回憶過往
I've been trying to forget.
那些我一直試圖忘記的過往
Thea!
西婭
Why would you want to forget?
你為什么想忘掉呢
No matter how fancy the party is you throw,
無論你這場派對有多精彩
things will never be the way they used to be in our family.
都不可能還原我們破裂的家庭
Ever again.
永遠也不會
Oliver?
奧利弗
What is it now?
又怎么了
The other Archer's moved to the next level.
那個弓箭手開始行動了
He's taken hostages. This just hit the news.
他挾持了人質,新聞剛剛轉播
Happy holidays, Starling City.
節日快樂,星城
For the past three months,
過去三個月
this city has been laid siege by a vigilante.
這座城市一直被不明勢力圍困
But the police have been unable to bring him to justice
警察卻無法將之就法
Because they lack the will to do what justice demands.
他們辜負了身兼正義的使命
I will kill one hostage...
每小時我都會以他的名義
every hour in the name of this vigilante
殺掉一個人質
until he surrenders himself to my authority.
直到他向相關機構自首為止
Police are on the scene, Oliver.
警察在現場,奧利弗
I think you should let them handle this.
我認為你應該讓他們去處理
Those people are there because of me. I have to end this.
那些人會因我而被殺,我必須去做個了結
Oliver, this guy...
奧利弗,這個人
This guy, he's very dangerous.
這個人,非常危險
Diggle, there wasn't anything on the island
狄格,那個島,比這個
that wasn't twice as dangerous as this pretender,
暴徒險惡多了
and I survived there for five years.
而我卻在那活了五年