Starling City holds its breath
星城由于人質事件
as the hostage crisis unfolds.
陷入空前恐慌
Police have attempted to
警察試圖
enter the abandoned structure in the glades,
進入林中空地上的廢棄建筑
but found rigged explosives preventing them from doing so.
卻被爆炸裝置擋住了去路
At the moment, there's been no sign
目前,沒有跡象表明
of the vigilante as his one hour deadline nears.
守護者會在一小時內出現
I count three thresholds,
我看見三個爆炸裝置
each wired by mercury switches to semtex charges.
每條線都連著水銀起爆器引發的塑膠炸藥
Can you diffuse one for hrc to use as a breach point?
你能排解一個裝置作為突破口嗎
Well, that's going to take a while
那需要花一些時間
And then he's going to know which way we're coming in.
這樣的話他就知道我們從哪進去了
You got a better idea, sergeant,
你有更好的主意嗎,警官
Now would be a lovely time.
現在是絕佳的機會
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
It's going to be ok.
馬上就沒事了
Follow me.
跟著我
Get up on the roof.
快上樓頂
What about...I'll handle him. Move!
你怎么辦,我來對付他,快走
Hostages.
人質
We've got five hostages on the roof.
屋頂上有五個人質
Repeat, five hostages on the roof.
再說一遍,屋頂上有五個人質
Thank you for coming.
你能來太好了
After the warehouse, I knew I'd have to do
倉庫一別后,我知道必須
something dramatic to get your attention.
做些極端的事吸引你的主意
What do you want with me?
你到底想從我這里得到什么
What any archer wants-- to see who's better.
弓箭手想做的事,當然是想看看誰更快了
First Hunt, then Ravich,
先是亨特,然后是拉維奇
and now you.
現在該你了
I know about the list,
我知道名單的事
And the man who authored it wants you dead.
以及名單的所有者希望你死
They call you the hood.
他們叫你兜帽俠
Let's see what you look like without it.
我來看看你的真實面目
Dig.
狄格
Help--help.
救命,救命