No! Mom, if I eat all my pizza, can I have some alien slime?
不好了! 媽,如果我把比薩都吃光你能不能給我外星黏液?
This cannot be happening to me.
我怎么會碰上這種事。
A stranger. From the outside.
一個陌生人,他來自外面。
Greetings. I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
你們好!我是巴斯光年。和平的使者。
Before your space journey reenergize yourself with a slice of pepperoni now boarding at counter three.
在你今天離開前請用一片臘腸比薩補充能源,現在請從三號柜臺登機。
This is an intergalactic emergency. I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12. Who's in charge here?
這是星際緊急事件。我要征召你們的船到第十二區。這里誰負責?
The claw! The claw is our master. The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.
是爪子!爪子是我們的主人。爪子會選擇誰留下來誰離開。
This is ludicrous. Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there?
這太荒謬了。 過份,這什么爛機器嘛?
Take that!
拿那個!
Oh, no! Sid! Get down!
糟了,阿薛!快趴下來!
What's gotten into you? I was...You are the one that decided to climb into this...The claw, it moves. I have been chosen! Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place.
警長,你怎么了,我…是你自己決定爬上來的。爪子!它動了。我被選中了再見了,我的朋友 我要去更好玩的地方了。
Gotcha!
抓到了!
A Buzz Lightyear? No way!
巴斯光年!不可能!
Yes!
好耶!
Buzz! No!
巴斯,不!
Hey!
嘿!
He has been chosen! He must go. Hey! What are you doing? Do not fight the claw. Stop it! Stop it, you zealots!
他被選中了!他一定得走!嘿!你們在干什么?不要觸怒爪子?放手,放手!你們這些瘋子!
All right! Double prizes! Let's go home and...play.
棒呆了!雙重大獎!我們回家去玩吧。