Buzz? Was that you? Hey, hi there, little fella. Come out here. Do you know a way outta here?
巴斯,那是你嗎?你好,小傢伙。出來啊!你知道出去的路嗎?
Buzz! They're cannibals.
巴…巴斯!他們會自相殘殺。
Mayday, mayday. Come in, Star Command. Send reinforcements. Star Command, do you copy?
求救,求救。星際總部請回答。請派后援部隊。星際總部,收到嗎?
I've set my laser from stun to kill.
我的雷射槍最大威力可以殺人。
Great. Great. Yeah, and if anyone attacks us, we can blink 'em to death.
好極了,好極了。如果有人攻擊的話,你可以閃燈把他們閃死。
Hey, you guys, I think I found him!
各位,我找到他了!
Buzz, is that you? Whiskers, will you get outta here! You're interfering with the search and rescue!
巴斯,是你嗎?咪咪,拜托你走開好嗎?你干擾到我們的搜救任務(wù)了!
Look, they're home.
你們看,他們回來了。
Mom, have you seen Woody?
媽咪,你看到胡迪沒有?
Where was the last place you left him? Right here in the van.
你最后把他放在哪兒?-就在車上啊。
Oh, I'm sure he's there. You're just not looking hard enough.
他一定在的。只是你沒好好找而已。
He's not here, Mom. Woody's gone.
他不在車上,胡迪不見了。
Woody's gone?
胡迪不見了?
Yeah, boy, the weasel ran away.
真是的,那黃鼠狼逃走了。
Huh? Huh? I told you he was guilty.
我早說他有罪。
Who would've thought he was capable of such atrocities?
誰能想到他會做出這么可怕的事情?
Oh, Slink, I hope he's okay.
彈簧狗,我希望他沒事。