Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players.
魁地奇很簡單,每支隊伍有7個隊員。
Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.
3個追球手,2個擊球手,1個守門員和1個找球手,就是你。
There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.
一共有3種球,這種叫鬼飛球。
The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.
追球手手持鬼飛球把它扔進三個中的一個鐵環。
The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?
而我作為守門員要守住鐵環,明白了嗎?
I think so. What are those?
我想是的。那些是什么?
You better take this.
你最好拿著這個。
Careful now, it's coming back.
小心點,它回來了。
Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater.
干得不錯,波特。你做擊球手也不賴。
What was that?
那到底是什么?
Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker.
游走球,淘氣的小家伙。不過你是個找球手。
The only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch.
你唯一要關心的是這個球。金色飛賊。
I like this ball.
我喜歡這顆球。
You like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
你沒嘗過它的厲害。等著瞧,它飛得超快,快得都沒影了。
What do I do with it?
我該怎么做?
You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker.
你趕在對方的找球手之前抓住它。
You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.
抓到它,比賽就結束了。抓到它,波特,我們就贏了。