Good of you to get us out of trouble like that.
咒語用得好,讓我們脫困了。
Mind you, we did save her life.
提醒你一下,我們救了她的性命呢。
Mind you, she might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.
提醒你一下,要不是你惹惱了她,她也不需要被人救。
What are friends for?
朋友不就是這樣嗎。
Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.
再吃點面包吧,哥們。
Ron's right, Harry. You gonna need your strength today.
羅恩說得沒錯,哈利。今天你需要消耗體力。
I'm not hungry.
我不餓。
Good luck today, Potter. Then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll.
祝你今天好運,波特。既然巨怪你都打敗了,
A game of Quidditch should be an easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin.
魁地奇比賽更是不在話下。哪怕對手是斯萊特林。
That explains the blood.
這解釋了血跡是這么回事。
Blood?
血跡?
Listen. Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion, so he could get past that dog.
聽著,我覺得昨晚斯內普用巨怪轉移注意力,所以乘機闖過守護犬。
But he got bit, that's why he's limping.
但他被咬了,所以跛了。
But why would anyone go near that dog?
他干嘛要招惹那只狗?
The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault.
海格在古靈閣取出一件東西的那天。
Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.
他說這是霍格沃茨的公事,高度機密。
So you're saying...
你的意思是……
That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants.
那就是三頭犬守護的東西。斯內普想偷走。
Bit early for mail, isn't it?
這么早就送郵件嗎?
But I never get mail. Let's open it.
但從來沒人給我寄過包裹。讓我們打開瞧瞧。
It's a broomstick.
飛天掃帚。
That's not just a broomstick, Harry, it's a Nimbus 2000! But who..
這不是普通的飛天掃帚,哈利,這可是光輪2000。但這是誰...